Poll: When did you lose your virginity?

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
well there is nothing special about hanging onto your virginity. If you like someone and you want to have sex with them (and your being safe about it, ie condoms and making sure they are clean) then enjoy the moment and the sex.

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
When I was 18. I think back to it with mixed feelings. It was alright, but afterwards it wasn't the defining experience as I thought it would be.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Sandytimeman said:
well there is nothing special about hanging onto your virginity. If you like someone and you want to have sex with them (and your being safe about it, ie condoms and making sure they are clean) then enjoy the moment and the sex.
Agrees but the same can be said for the people that feel they need to lose it before they reach a certain age. That is stupid as well.

ToxicOranges said:
Uh, OP? Where is the "I have not" or, "I will not" options here?
Like real life virgins are not allowed to vote because they never had sex /end sarcasm.

on topic : A "not yet" in the poll would have been a nice touch. Never had sex, never even kissed either but then again i do not care at all. If it happens it happens ,if not ,no problem here. Well after many one-sided crushes i am more or less like whatever :).

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
D Moness said:
Sandytimeman said:
Agrees but the same can be said for the people that feel they need to lose it before they reach a certain age. That is stupid as well.
Agreed, either way is stupid but its not something you should be ashamed of either way. Just let it happen.

Spectral Dragon

Jun 14, 2011
Well, depends. Phalloscentrical dick-in-vagina-until-orgasm, nope. Otherwise, yeah, a few years back.
That's all there is to it, though it's possible I'd still be good at it. Wouldn't believe what some people can do without anything physical involved...

briunj04

Apr 9, 2011
The problem is that this is the internet, where you're free to lie about anything you want.
So I'll say that I was pimpin' some honeys at age 9. Yep. No doubt about it.

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
When I was 14-15 she was 19-20 ,friends cousin, ah memeories wish I could get ahold of her again to show her all I've learned since then.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
So...the people who still are virgins or don't plan to have sex are just SOL in this thread then?

Cool.

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
Well, I lost it to my girlfriend, Palmela Handerson about 6 months ago. We've been together as long as I can remember!
[sub] Oh god I'm so alone[/sub]
foreveralone.jpg

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I was 21 when I lost it. The only pressure I ever felt leading up to it was that of my friends. That isn't to say they were trying to get me to finally do it at every turn, I just kept comparing myself to them and FEELING like I was the odd man out. That being said, that reason didn't drive me to lose my virginity. I met a cool, smart woman in college, we dated and we did the deed many times. Good times.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Z of the Na said:
So...the people who still are virgins or don't plan to have sex are just SOL in this thread then?

Cool.
From the way I read the title and OP, the thread assumes the posters lost thier virginity. At least that is the way I read.it.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Hmm, trying to remember now, i was... maybe 14 or 15. She was around the same age. It was a one-time deal and we were sort of experimenting.
If we dont count that, then sign me up for foreveralone.

slowpoke219

Jun 30, 2008
I was 19, she was 18 and had the biggest rack I'd ever seen. It was nice, but my first reaction was ¨Huh, that´s what all the fuss was about?¨ Second time, with a different girl was pretty amazing.
For all the young virgins out there, don't sweat not popping your cherry yet. Truth is the more mature you are and the more comfortable you are with who you are the more you´ll enjoy it. I mean sex is good, but it´s not the be all, end all. I always remember something my friend said, who at the time was a poonhound and was getting more tang than an astronaut, ¨No woman can ever get me off better or faster than I can get myself off.¨ Happy fapping!

DocBot

The Prettiest Girl
Dec 30, 2009
I did it way too young. Don't regret it but would've been nice to be a bit older....

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
17 and it was great. I was at a low point in my life and met an older woman (mid 30s) on the internet. She was going through some rough times too, divorce basically, and we were friends for about a year before we confessed our feelings for each other. It was a long distance deal, she was in the USA, and I just got on a plane and went the next week.

The whole thing felt like a dream, going through immigration and seeing her there waiting for me... I've read a lot of words and even made some up but I've got nothing to describe the feeling. Maybe it's what religious folks feel, I dunno.

Anyway we went back to a hotel and banged each others brains out for a month. It lasted for a good few years but we weren't kidding ourselves, we both knew that we were crutches for each other, though I loved her and she loved me. We drifted apart eventually but I can't imagine what my life would be like if I'd never met her.

Incidentally, I don't know if it was the flight or what but the first time I couldn't cum. Weird eh? I always assumed I was going to go off like a spunky rocket the moment I touched her but there I was, grinding away for what felt like hours before I collapsed from exhaustion. Enjoyable though.

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Two months before my 18th birthday, I was and am still in love, with a person I trusted and still trust, and waiting those extra two months would have been meaningless. IT WAS AWESOME.

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
Mortai Gravesend said:
So far never. Thinking over it, probably will stay that way. Simply have not been interested enough in other people often enough to even try for a date. Don't see myself suddenly becoming more social any time soon.
Amen to that!

Where's that Forever Alone picture I need to quote now...?

Captcha: 'Patience, child'. Huh, I just don't know how to reply to that.