Poll: When do you shower?

Grach

Aug 31, 2012
I bathe myself in the morrow to rid my body of whatever foulness the night might have left in me.

Also if there's a something sweet, like a party or anything like that.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Every morning. I tried switching to evenings once - didn't work out. I just felt tired and gross all day, until I had a shower and then I felt amazing... for 3 hours or so until I went to bed.

I need it in the morning to wake up properly and I just don't feel ready for the day until I do.

Zeren

Aug 6, 2011
For me it depends on what I'm doing that day. If I need to go out, I'll shower in the morning. If I don't I'll shower right before I go to bed.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
At night.

And when I'm in a particuarly bad mood, whenver I go to pee or brush my teeth. I'm normally a very slobbish and unorganised person, but I shower all the time. It just cheers me up.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Morning, mostly because my hair looks terrible after a night of sleep. I need a shower to freshen up before I head out for the day.

Bruenin

Nov 9, 2011
I take a shower at night and in the morning. I used to wake up 4am and use the shower to get a jump and then i'd shower at night because by that point in the day i'd feel grimy so why not. It makes me feel clean and nice, and it helps me sleep.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I'm really glad I can't smell some of you people right now. Yeesh.

I shower every morning. Like other people, it gives me a clean feeling and I'm not tired anymore.

Mrkillhappy

Sep 18, 2012
I shower twice a day during the Winter mostly due to my room being cold and me wanting to warm up but in spring summer and fall I usually only shower in the evening.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
About once every four days or so.
Showering dries out my hair really quite bad and no conditioner I've tried, in shower or out seems to help. My hair only really becomes manageable and pleasant to look at and feel after it get's ever so slightly greasy. Just enough to make it shine and feel natural. Goddamn indian hair.

Orcboyphil

Dec 25, 2008
I don't shower... ever! My flat is rather old and I'm not allowed to install a shower so I have to bathe. I do this a couple of times a week and then have a good wash (pits, crotch, neck, face, behind ears and belly button) once or twice a day. Normally I have a bath at night as they take an age to run and I have to get up for work at 4am so I'd rather not get up an hour earlier to run a bath. Though sometimes I'll have a bath in the morning if I wake up early. In my old place I would normally have a shower in the morning or afternoon (depending on shift) before work to wake me up and occasionally at night if I had been cleaning.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
You're supposed to shower at night.

It's common sense and science.

You don't get into a clean bed with the dirt and sweat accumulated during the day, and it screws up your skin to shower in the morning and weaken your skin at the start of a day.

Nymi

Nov 26, 2011
Morning. I'd say 5-7 times a week, mostly 5-6. Usually I'll have at least one day a week where I don't have to do -anything- outside my place. On that day, I tend not to shower. Otherwise, it's part of my morning routine. I'm not sure I'd be properly awake without a shower, since I wake up very slowly. I mean, sure, I'll wake up at 7 am... But without a shower to sort of shock me out of groggyness, I won't be mentally prepared for anything until 9. Which is too late.

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
Sauna master race reporting in.
I shower almost every night, sometimes I forget if I have a lot of stuff to do or if I'm reallly tired.
But I do go to the sauna every weekend at least once, and I must say, I've been going to the sauna for my whole life, and if you guys have never been in a sauna before, I recommend it greatly.
It's just so good.

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
Oh. Every other night I suppose. I do slip up from time to time and forget to do it or maybe I just have a lot to do one night and won't be able to make it. If so I just get up a little earlier in the morning and do it then.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
At night. As for the frequency of it, my personal sensor is my forehead's skin. If I'm on a run of nothing but boring old clerical shit with zero physical activity, I can go for about two weeks without an actual shower. I replace it with daily wipe-downs, a dry, but thorough cleanse of those areas that do tend to produce B.O. and some unscented deodorant.

If I've done a lot of running around the campus, plus my infrequent training regimen; then my forehead starts to feel a bit crusty when I move my eyebrows. In that case, I take about one shower a day, still at night.

Kreett

Constant Contrarian
Nov 20, 2009
When I need it, I personally find taking a shower to be a bother. I'm a large guy, both chubby and quite tall, and my shower is small, like, very small. It becomes a hassle and is uncomfortable, and the water pressure is piss weak. I use my hair and forehead as a warning system, if I touch my hair and my hands feel greasy, or my forehead feels greasy to the point where I need to wipe it off, I take a shower immediately.