Poll: Where are the Escapists distributed?

Indignator

Oct 26, 2011
Leemaster777 said:
Florida, United States.

Specifically, I live in a middle-of-fucking-nowhere town you've never heard of, trust me on this. No need to even say where it is.
South Florida here, but I used to live in central Florida for some time, so maybe I heard of your little town.

viranimus said:
In a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire!
Hmm, does that mean you are Hitler?

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Indignator said:
Leemaster777 said:
Florida, United States.

Specifically, I live in a middle-of-fucking-nowhere town you've never heard of, trust me on this. No need to even say where it is.
South Florida here, but I used to live in central Florida for some time, so maybe I heard of your little town.

viranimus said:
Okay then, have you ever heard of Spring Hill?

You know, come to think of it, my town sounds like a level from Sonic. Just say it out loud: Spring Hill Zone. Actually has a nice ring to it.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
a random mountain on the south east side of the uk.. ( seriously! )
ok, it may not actually be a mountain.. but it's a steep hill at-least, and very foggy.

and before anyone asks,
NOBODY here sparkles, not even a little bit.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
New Jersey, USA.

I live in a little suburb called South Orange. The school district is run by a bunch of idiots, and the town is broke.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
That poor poll. Long Island-New York NY. I say Long Island because most assume the city, New York is huge, it's not all city!

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Washington (not DC. The one with the rain), US. Western Washington to be exact, in the foothills of the Cascades. And it is too damn cold right now. :mad:

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Well for those of you who haven't checked my profile, I live in the US... in California... Emeryville to be exact... right next to Berkley, which is right next to San Fransisco...<.<

Indignator

Oct 26, 2011
Leemaster777 said:
Indignator said:
Leemaster777 said:
Florida, United States.

viranimus said:
Okay then, have you ever heard of Spring Hill?

You know, come to think of it, my town sounds like a level from Sonic. Just say it out loud: Spring Hill Zone. Actually has a nice ring to it.
Ha, that's funny. But no, sadly I haven't heard of Spring Hill.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Pennsylvania, United States. I'm from near Allentown, but am currently residing in Gettysburg.

In a word: Trees.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
The7Sins said:
In case my avi doesn't make it obvious I'm from Georgia, USA.
Lol I know that's from the college, but whenever I see that G I think of Green Bay.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Xman490 said:
Florida of the United States (By the way, "states" are usually sovereign nations, or what are often called "countries". I'm saying this partly as a trivia bit and also to not get another "small post" warning.)
Other countries have "states" as well, including Mexico. But yeah, you're right, especially when talking about international politics or globalism or whatnot.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Auckland, New Zealand. The city built on volcanoes. We have around 50 volcanic vents ranging from craters made by volcanic explosions to actual volcanoes like Rangitoto Island

Baldrek

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2008
Country
Norway
Huh, quite a bit of native English speakers so far, more or less as expected though.

Hordaland, Norway here by the way. Plenty of rain and mountains for everyone.

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
I'm probably the only one here from Utah, United States, as much as I love the scenery it's a bloody cultural wasteland out here.