Poll: Where are you from?

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
I'm from Bergen in Norway.
The country that don't give a fuck about small, petty shit.
While it seems most Americans and others who care about the Superbowl for some reason lost their colective shit when Janet Jackson flashed her ugly titts that one time, we had a comedy tv-show in prime time that featured a comidiane intervjuing the prime minister while she was nude, another show featuring a reocuring segment where a guy used his dick with fake elephant ears on the side to parody a popular kids show.
and lately we just had the premiere of a movie named "fuck up",there are promotional posters all around and the premere of the film was featured on the news without any bible-humpers losing their mind and threatening to drown the movie makers in acid.

Lederin

Oct 21, 2011
Europe, more specifically England :) Even more specifically Southampton, on the South Coast

Airsoftslayer93

Minecraft King
Mar 17, 2010
What kind of a poll is this? What would you select if you were from new zealand? and why does the US get a seperate catagory?

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
GrimTuesday said:
I'm from Washington state in America. Yes, We get lots of rain (I think its raining now actually) and there are a lot of hipsters. the city I live in is the original Vancouver, so screw you you name stealing Canadians[footnote]The poster of this post doesn't really have anything against Canadians, in fact he likes the cut of their jib, he is simply tired of saying he lives in Vancouver and people thinking he lives in Canada, also, fuck you Washington DC, because of you, I always have to add state to the name of Washington so that people don't think I live in DC.[/footnote]. I'd rather say I was from the proud country of Cascadia, but unfortunately, seceding is frowned upon in the US.
You think you get a lot of rain? Try living in Wales, the little bit sticking out of England's beer belly. The sky hasn't been blue for months.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
USA.
I grew up in Chicago, and am now living in a town just outside of Seattle for my new job.

Jan 29, 2009
Southern Californian schmuck here. Yes, I do say "dude" in normal conversation. Yes, I do wear shorts as often as possible, and yes, the beaches are pretty awesome.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Mordekaien said:
Slovakia here. And yes, it's a state and yes, it's on the map.
A citizen of my ancestral homeland! You are not forgotten, o Slovakia!
OT: My current hearth is situated in the United American States, in the province of Michigan.
And no, Captcha--that does not make me 'buck tooth'

Cyfu

Nov 25, 2010
I'm from Norway, in a county called Sør-Trøndelag where we are known for our swearing.
if you want me to be even more exact then i live in a town called Orkanger. 40 KM from Trondheim.

there isn't that much to do here :(

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
IrishAdams said:
aba1 said:
Canadian guy here. I am from Ontario bout a hour away from Toronto, a place known by people around the area as "the shwa"
Woah, your the first person I think I've ever met on the internet that lives in the exact same city as me! I also live in Oshawa, but I plan on moving too Toronto in the future, I've lived here since I was six and I am ready to leave now, well I've been ready to leave for the last 2 years.
I have actually been living in Oshawa since I was 6 as well. In some ways I need to move a little closer to Toronto myself but I don't think it will be worth it. The living costs there are insane you need a really good job just to make things meet living in a average place. I am kinda lucky I am a multimedia designer so I can kinda work from anywhere depending on the job.

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Finland, Finland, Finland. The country where I waaana be! (Cookie for the person who gets the reference. Or not)

Yeah. Iron Sky.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I was born and currently live in the United States. More specifically, that big cornfield that surrounds Chicago called Illinois.