Poll: Which commenter are you??

Robert Sanders

Jul 9, 2011
lacktheknack said:
Robert Sanders said:
Zyxzy said:
Hmmm, pretty sure I'm a Know-it-all. Man do I have the need to receive the respect of others.
I'm pretty sure you're wrong. As stated:
"Thumbs up" guy : This mainly comes from Youtube but basically it means you want your comment to be noticed by all and will do whatever needed to make that happen. This can mean either being rated up, or even just replied to.

If you had bothered to read, the know-it-all tends to flout his/her intellectual superiority in an attempt to enlighten those of lesser mind. I hope you at least feel enlightened.
I see what you did there.

OT: I'unno. It varies depending how calm I am at the time.
I couldn't help it, I was stuck in jester mode!

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
Boring, boring old standard =( Woe is me!

Actually I am also something that you haven't gotten up there, and might want to add. The angry-opinionated-ranter! In this case about the direction the games industry is headed. Not games themselves, they are definitely getting better in almost every aspect and I love 'em to bits, but just the BS that developers are trying to pull these days. Looking back on that paragraph makes me feel like a bit of a sad old git.

The escapist rules stops me from being overly antagonistic to anyone directly, or trying to be too funny either.

Aug 1, 2010
I usually just go for Jester, but if I see an opportunity, I go total Ninja Troll and try to annoy the fuck out of people in subtle ways. Also, I often use Know-It-All tactics to gain said annoyance. Works like a charm.

everythingbeeps

Sep 30, 2011
I'm kind of the anti-know-it-all. I mercilessly attack the know-it-alls and their tendencies to try too hard, and anyone with half a brain can recognize that by doing so, I'm trying to come off as the true know-it-all.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Mostly standard, a little bit know it all.
But mostly I'm pretty safe with my comments; I fear the ban-hammer.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I'm gonna go with Standard Jester Ninja Troll. That about sums up the range of comments I leave.

EmzOLV

Oct 20, 2010
I'm going to go with standard commenter. Although perhaps with a hint of jest. Baked for about 25-30 minutes at 200. Left to cool on a rack for 10 minutes.

Pretty standard.

albear

May 18, 2009
I try to be Jester most of the time
but when im not i'll play standard
and on vary rare occasions troll, just cos we all need a laugh every now and then.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Jester and Know It All.
if i'm studying the subject, i'll give a tonne of opinions.

otherwise, imma be lolzy.

Noyourjoanzy

Dec 7, 2010
So our choices are "ass-hole", "ass-hole+", "grubs for attention" and "boring".
Because ya know, there really aren't any other people.
You're welcome.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
I consider myself a standard. It depends on what I'm commenting on really, so the know-it-all option applies to me from time to time, as well as a jester.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Mainly "Thumbs Up" guy, with only a small hint of Jester. I swear, every time I see that little red notification on Facebook or The Escapist, my life span increases by .00001% of a year.