Poll: Which do you prefer? Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Gindil said:
With the "break" that Taguchi is doing for HunterxHunter (which is going on ~2 years now) he keeps up the same laziness. And IIRC, Taguchi working on Yu Yu Hakusho took a helluva long time because he took a LOOOOONG break in the middle of the story.

Like I was saying, One Piece is incredibly detailed, something you rail against by stating "the author pulls the story out of his ass"

I would actually say the same for Taguchi, who makes good manga but takes a helluva long time to finish his stories. In fact, he does it moreso than Oda.
Are you blind, or just illiterate? Here, I'll post it again:

Me said:
One Piece is probably the best of the three, but I don't pay attention to it.

Also, because you completely missed the point:

Me said:
What does being lazy have to do with anything? If you make good shit, you make good shit.
Please don't reply again. I'm sure I've already answered all your wildest questions and comments in my previous posts.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
Just my opinion. Just found it ironic is all. All I said was that Taguchi does worse than Oda.

So kindly leave your rudeness at the door. Fact remains I read it just found it interesting.

*shrug*

Inodio

Mar 9, 2010
Peteron said:
I thank you for your opinion, but please use spoilers next time! Many people do not know this information yet! :) (Did not notice you put the spoiler thing on top, but I mean actually hide the text next time!)
Sorry, I'm new to the whole forum thing. How do you hide text?