Poll: which fetish is stranger?

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
I didn't know what vore was, had an inkling it was something weirder than furries though. As far as I can tell furries is just pretty straight-forward sex between anthropomorphic animals or people who think they are actually animals (odd, doesnt turn me on but it's not that hard to understand the appeal, I guess)

After looking up vore... what the fuck, man? I've had enough internet for the day..

leedwashere

Mar 17, 2011
I'd have to say furries are stranger, though they're both very weird. Weirder still is how easily vore can stick in your brain like a fungus... but its still not weirder than furries, or so I think

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
"Strange" is a purely subjective thing. If you came from a tribe of cannibals that dressed as panthers, neither of those things might seem odd to you.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
As someone who is a furry, vore is much, much, much stranger. But even if you aren't a furry, I don't see how you'd think being a furry would be stranger than vore.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
darthotaku said:
This thread is to settle a debate between me and my friend. I won't go into specifics but juring a discussion I began kidding him about being a furry. he rebuted by saying that at least he wasn't into vore like I am.
The conversation then changed to which of us had a stranger fetish and ended in both of us undecided. therefor, we concluded that we would put it to an anonymous vote on the internet.

so vote for whichever you think is stranger.

edit: yeah, I can see already that I've lost this vote.
Whichever one you don't have.

AnkaraTheFallen

May contain a lot of Irn Bru
Apr 11, 2011
Imperator_DK said:
Well, the one entailing being eaten kind of wins out in my book. That's kind of an incredibly niche interest right there.

As far as I know, the other one isn't even really animals, more anthropomorphic cartoon stuff or costumes or something.
Yeah... not one myself, but furry covers a very large varied group of things.
But yeah Vore is far stranger to me.

Eccentric Lich

Dec 8, 2009
I love both, but vore is weird as hell. I can't see anyone not thinking it's strange.

Anthropomorphic animals are basically people with fur. Different people find different physical traits attractive and some happen to like fur and snouts.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
CM156 said:
Furry is far, far worse. This might just be because furries are far more vocal about "fursicution"

This might just be me being an old man, but I want to shout at both groups "KEEP IT TO YERSELVES"
Their are a lot of annoying furries but that doesn't mean it's the stranger fetish, just a more annoying one. People being eaten alive is a lot stranger.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Dexiro said:
CM156 said:
Furry is far, far worse. This might just be because furries are far more vocal about "fursicution"

This might just be me being an old man, but I want to shout at both groups "KEEP IT TO YERSELVES"
Their are a lot of annoying furries but that doesn't mean it's the stranger fetish, just a more annoying one. People being eaten alive is a lot stranger.
I look it this way. Vore, to me, is about 5 times weirder. However, I deal with furries at least ten times as often. Thus, furry is twice as bad as vore to me.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
Oh, I don't know. As they both can only be practised in fantasy they're both equal. Maybe there's even something endearing in loving something so much you want to eat it.

wiggler

Nov 11, 2010
Okay I think the vore guy must be trolling. If somebody was into eating people alive not only are they a deviant they are actually like a freaking abomonation or something. Furries I find it odd but it's none of my concern what they are into, its not hurting anybody, but this vore thing is seriously sick.

May 28, 2009
Lilani said:
I'm sorry, but what the hell is a vore? Perhaps you should elaborate a bit.
Vore is when you are into being eaten (no joke).

So yeah I voted for that.

Also what is with all of the fetish threads?

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
AnkaraTheFallen said:
Yeah... not one myself, but furry covers a very large varied group of things.
But yeah Vore is far stranger to me.
Whatever is the deal with it, it's utterly harmless and unproblematic by definition, due to anthropomorphs not existing, and all of it thus necessarily taking place in the realm of fiction (where anything goes as far as I'm concerned). Considering what human imagination is otherwise capable of, it's not even particularly weird.