Poll: which fetish is stranger?

AnkaraTheFallen

May contain a lot of Irn Bru
Apr 11, 2011
Imperator_DK said:
Whatever it is, it's utterly harmless and unproblematic by definition, due to anthropomorphs not existing, and all of it thus necessarily taking place in the realm of fiction. Considering what human imagination is otherwise capable of, it's not even particularly weird.
True, though it would also cover people who want to have sex with someone wearing cat ears for example.

Corjha

Mar 14, 2008
Y'know if you combine furry, vore and necro you get...a completely normal person. Someone who likes to eat dead animal.

lionsprey

Sep 20, 2010
well to be fair both Vore and Furry covers a wide spectrum of fetishes. But as a generalisation i would have to say Vore is stranger

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
AnkaraTheFallen said:
True, though it would also cover people who want to have sex with someone wearing cat ears for example.
Indeed, and that would of course have to take place between consenting adults; but so do any and all sexual practises, including the more "ordinary" ones (if such a thing can even be talked about in regard to sexuality; but let's go with adults who view their consenting partner as another human adult). So the "furry" stuff doesn't add any concerns which didn't already exist, and is thus entirely harmless and unproblematic on its own.

Contrast with vorarephilia, which certainly add something of its own that would be extremely harmful if ever practised in real life.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
I thank my vote partially to ED for having info on "Vore" Now that i know,Vore is definately more fucked up,maybe one step below the goddamn balooners.
P.S. I know ED is for the lulz,but it still gives the gist of something (if it in itself isn't bias) before spewing the hate,but yeah...eating things whole is not sexy,it should only be seen at hot dog eating contests,and that's only if you REALLY want to win.

Marmalade

Mar 23, 2009
My mind started shouting and crying after finding out what vore is, it didn't do that with furry
so I'm going with vore.

AnkaraTheFallen

May contain a lot of Irn Bru
Apr 11, 2011
Imperator_DK said:
AnkaraTheFallen said:
Indeed, and that would of course have to take place between consenting adults; but so do any and all sexual practises, including the more "ordinary" ones. So the "furry" stuff doesn't add any concerns which didn't already exist, and is thus entirely harmless and unproblematic on its own.

Contrast with vorarephilia, which certainly add something of its own that would be extremely harmful if ever practised in real life.
Yeah... I was just giving an example of how furry can be in real life though. But anyone is free to enjoy whatever they like as long as no one is hurt and anyone involved is ok with it.

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
Furry, if only because most of the furries I've met are more self important about their fetish(es). ...Says a man who hangs around gurochan way more than is strictly necessary.

Marmalade

Mar 23, 2009
Corjha said:
Y'know if you combine furry, vore and necro you get...a completely normal person. Someone who likes to eat dead animal.
But they would be aroused by eating a dead animal, that's not "normal".

Serge A. Storms

Oct 7, 2009
I think they could conceivably go together, if you get a guy in a bunny costume and a guy in a wolf costume and they take their role-playing seriously enough it's going to be an interesting bedroom experience.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
CM156 said:
Dexiro said:
CM156 said:
Furry is far, far worse. This might just be because furries are far more vocal about "fursicution"

This might just be me being an old man, but I want to shout at both groups "KEEP IT TO YERSELVES"
Their are a lot of annoying furries but that doesn't mean it's the stranger fetish, just a more annoying one. People being eaten alive is a lot stranger.
I look it this way. Vore, to me, is about 5 times weirder. However, I deal with furries at least ten times as often. Thus, furry is twice as bad as vore to me.
Fair enough, I just thought you were implying that Furry was the stranger of the 2.

I'm a furry and even I find the community annoying as hell sometimes, most people are fine but you get a lot that are attention whores or are just backwards. Really though there's no need to go around pushing the whole furry thing in peoples faces, especially when it's not called for.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
AnkaraTheFallen said:
Imperator_DK said:
AnkaraTheFallen said:
Indeed, and that would of course have to take place between consenting adults; but so do any and all sexual practises, including the more "ordinary" ones. So the "furry" stuff doesn't add any concerns which didn't already exist, and is thus entirely harmless and unproblematic on its own.

Yeah... I was just giving an example of how furry can be in real life though. But anyone is free to enjoy whatever they like as long as no one is hurt and anyone involved is ok with it.
Amen to that.

If it doesn't harm anyone else it doesn't concern anyone else.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Dimitriov said:
Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a sexual fetish and paraphilia where arousal occurs from the idea of being eaten or by the process of eating. The fantasy may involve the victim being swallowed alive, and may or may not include digestion. Since the fetish is hard to achieve in real life, it is more commonly enjoyed through pictures, stories, videos, and video games. It may be seen as a variation on macrophilia.

There ya go.
Okay, that is much weirder. Sorry TC.

Aug 25, 2009
I'm going to have to go with vore, sorry man.

Being a furry I can understand, anthropomorphism, especially to someone who already has strange and deviant feelings about aliens from various franchises, is something I find all too easy to relate to.

But being eaten? In all seriousness I try and be non-judgemental but that one just doesn't work for me.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Vore...... I mean seriously man....

(If I'm correct, I think its the same as Guro?)

But hell, to each his own

EDIT: OH, it's about being eaten...... that's actually pretty.. hmm.... *google images*

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Corjha said:
Combining those 3 would be someone that likes to have sex with their dead animal before they eat it, and they're sexually aroused by each of those acts. Though you'd have to swap furry with zoophilia.