Poll: Which is more comfortable? The Xbox 360 Controller or the PS3 Controller

Ryotknife

Oct 15, 2011
Oh, i did think about another advantage the 360 controller has over the PS3. It doesnt collect dust like a mother effer.

Seriously, i think my PS3 controller draws every dust particle in my entire house.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
The 360 controller just feels more comfortable in the hand to me and has better triggers. The PS3 has a better D-Pad though. They're both good controllers though IMO.

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
I like the PS3 controller more, it's more geared to smaller hands and it's what i'm used to, i grew up ith playstation and before that, various sega systems, I played my brothers 360 for a while and I found the position of the left analogue stick hurt after playing for a while, that and i kept going for the dpad on that controller becuase its where the left analogue stick is on playstation controllers (not to mention the d-pad on the 360 controller sucks something shocking)

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
I prefer the PS3 controller. I absolutely abhor the positioning of the left analog stick on the Xbox controller. Also the Xbox controller begins to hurt my hands after a while.

Tjebbe

Jul 2, 2008
Xbox controller, while I do agree on that the D-pad sucks, I really, really don't like the PS3's analog sticks.

But I guess it's just what you got used to first.

hutchy27

Jan 7, 2011
Xbox controller all the way in my opinion, feel so much more comfortable and firmer than it's playstation rival. Every time, I go to a friend house who has a PS3, I have to endure using it.