Poll: Which of the "Big Three" anime is your favorite?

Chiefmon

Dec 26, 2008
There are the "Big Three" running anime these days.

Naruto Shippuden
BLEACH
One Piece

Which one's your favorite?

EDIT: Ok, I'm asking about the big three anime! These are the most generic ones! I'm not asking for your favorite anime, I'm just asking which of the big three anime is your favorite! I don't watch any of these anymore, but I was able to go with Naruto for the longest without shitting out my liver from the sheer amount of filler, so I chose Naruto. STOP SAYING HOW FMA OR HELLSING IS BETTER THAN THESE!!! I'M ASKING WHICH IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM. God. You don't go to a high school swim meet and complain about how Micheal Phelps isn't there, so SHUT UP!

Layz92

May 4, 2009
I reject your options as I refuse to watch anything that has over 50 episodes. So my choice is Helsing and if you disagree you are wrong

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Layz92 said:
I reject your options as I refuse to watch anything that has over 50 episodes. So my choice is Helsing and if you disagree you are wrong
Basically this...

I lose attention if the series runs over 24 episodes, with very few exceptions...

I'll also vote for Helsing...

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I am not particularly fond of any of them. I liked Bleach for the short few seasons it was good before it went down the crapper with those vampire Pokeymann trainers.
Also; does Bleach make sense in any way as the title of the show?

DrummerM

Nov 24, 2008
Only anime I've put any effort into watching was Death Note. Never seen any of the ones listed here.

Zoph

Feb 26, 2010
My votes for Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, shame on you for having no option for it!

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Layz92 said:
Imma go with this
They have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY to much padding for their shows. The story is bogged down with random drawn out stuff

You know what made me swear off blech? The Save the Princess/Rukia plot. I would perfectly fine with Anime ghost busters but noooooo they spend months and months of time going to the soul reaper's world to save her, drawing this plot out even further.

anyway, I respectfully reject your choices and choice outlaw star, 20 ep. and it's awesome!

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
none of the above, I never really liked Naruto and I couldn't see what was so great about Bleach, though to be fair I like One Piece but its never been my favorite by any means

linwolf

Jan 9, 2010
Of the tree you put up Bleach, but it's only the first two season that I like.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Zoph said:
My votes for Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, shame on you for having no option for it!
That show makes Freud's ghost cry.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Souplex said:
I am not particularly fond of any of them. I liked Bleach for the short few seasons it was good before it went down the crapper with those vampire Pokeymann trainers.
Also; does Bleach make sense in any way as the title of the show?
The title came from a mistranslation that the creator of the anime decided was alright for some reason.

OT: Bleach was the only one that was ever good, and that was only for the first season.

bikeninja

Oct 4, 2007
C: None of the above.
Where's DBZ? GTO? Gurren Laggan? Love Hina? Even LoveHina is better then those choices.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Yeah none of those are good at all I'd rather watch all of Baki the grappler non stop twice then watch even one episode from those

Yes Hellsing is kick-ass but I'll go with Berserk! nothing like merciless slaughter of entire armies, blatantly obvious homoerotic undertones, more murder, overcompensation with a massive sword, more violence, naked water fights, copious amounts of slaughter, and bloody messy murdering

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
I was infatuated with Bleach for a while, but then it began to show its true colours as your average overcomplicated, ultra-stylized, angsty teenager boobfest. I was really trying to like it, but after the arc where they go to the Shinigami world to save Rukia, they tried to force me to care about 100+ new characters they introduced in about 20 episodes.

I said, "screw that" and moved on to watch something good.

Guys, please, just answer the question for now. There'll be other chances to talk about your (Serial) favourite good anime shows (Experiments) later on, but for now just (LAIN) choose between these three.

Flight

Mar 13, 2010
I used to like Naruto, back in Part I and the Kakashi Gaiden, and I liked the few bits of One Piece I read, but in all honesty, they're not my type these days.

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
I stopped watching all 3 of these. The only long running series I ever watched was Dragon Ball and Dragon ball Z...

hmm whats that? GT you say... thats a joke right?

Pros on Cons time:

Naruto (and shippuden): PRO- loved it so very much CON- until Naruto started to vomit and spew icky icky fillers from every orephus and I gave up on Shippuden because of the inevitable risk of horrid horrid fillers.

Bleach: PRO- Its fun to watch, with some cool characters, also some of the later fillers were actually good.
CON- Most characters are REALLY irritating, story is Breaming with cliché, I prefer Dragon Ball Z because it does the same thing but I watched it first (go figure)

ONE PIECE: PRO-love it from the start, no clichés and characters are all fun and enjoyable...
CON- but then the channel I was watching it on stopped airing it and it was before I learned of (or had good enough net for) streaming sites.

I'm going to say one piece as its the most original and deserves respect for it; odd that I've watched less of it then the other 2.

I'll stick with the mangas thanks very much (and FMA is better <_<)

EDIT: Heh, I knew one piece was more popular, but by so much...