Poll: Which of the "Big Three" anime is your favorite?

stok3r

Dec 23, 2009
Chiefmon said:
There are the "Big Three" running anime these days.

Naruto Shippuden
BLEACH
One Piece

Which one's your favorite?

EDIT: Ok, I'm asking about the big three anime! These are the most generic ones! I'm not asking for your favorite anime, I'm just asking which of the big three anime is your favorite! I don't watch any of these anymore, but I was able to go with Naruto for the longest without shitting out my liver from the sheer amount of filler, so I chose Naruto. STOP SAYING HOW FMA OR HELLSING IS BETTER THAN THESE!!! I'M ASKING WHICH IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM. God. You don't go to a high school swim meet and complain about how Micheal Phelps isn't there, so SHUT UP!
Naruto, cause I don't watch the others, but its far from my favorite anime.

Oh, and FMA IS better than all of them put together, but is also far from my favourite

Chaos-Spider

Dec 18, 2009
Am I the only person who thought that the amine big three were Pokemon, Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z.

Also if the option was present I would probably vote for Dragonball Z as it was the original and probably best version of the three anime you listed in your poll.

As for the three you listed in your poll, One piece is the only one to have made it to Australia outside of the internet or Fox TV. I voted for bleach as even though it's too long for my interest it was kinda ok at the start, while One-piece has always been very annoying.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Aren't the Pokemon and Dragonball series still up and running in some form?

I'd call those two fairly major "animé" series, though I haven't seen pokemon in at least 10 years and never really saw Dragonball.

Of the 3 who is mentioned, I'd have to go with one piece. 442 episodes and counting can't be argued with...

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Am going to go with bleach, I've been watching it ever since it first came out, although the fillers can become a little tedious, but some can be enjoyable example the zanpakuto sprit arc.

I also enjoy the manga, a lot more than the anime and can't wait for some of the things that has happened to appear.

1. Ichigo vs Ulqurria (Never could spell his name)

2. Stark vs Shunsui.

3. Aizen vs well everyone.

As for the other two.

One piece I've never watched.

Naruto Shippudden.

I only watch this rarely, but I think I might start it again, now that it's getting back to the pain invasion arc.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
I got the most into Bleach, so that. Also, I didn't read a lot of One Piece, but from what I've heard maybe I should.