Poll: Which Sex is Better?

krychek57

Some Random Dude
Apr 13, 2010
Evening, so I can sleep after.

Oh and the Children are in bed >_>

Zeithri said:
You forgot late night sex.
Which becomes either evening or morning depending on how you look at it.

EllEzDee

Nov 29, 2010
I was hoping it would be a "MALE OR FEMALE HUR HUR" poll, so i could say "all sex" and then laugh to myself.

I still will.

All sex.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Whatever kind I can trick my other into giving me will do nicely, thank you!

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I was kinda thinking this would be a gender related thread. "Male/male" "female/male" "Female/female" ....

..."male/female/female" >.>

Or perhaps I wanted this to be a positions thread. Being submissive would be my preference <.<

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Considering that Sex can wear you out and make you tired, doesn't it make the most sense to do it late-night/evening?

michaelknives52

Mar 12, 2011
any sex for the number of trolls and virgins that paroose this site. Me? The time of day isn't a factor even though a large percentage took place after diner and a movie. I am assuming oral during the day doesn't count.

Remember Kids... get married first!

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Afternoon sex is rather nice, if you dont feel weird about doing it in the middle of the day or dont have to work.

Morning sex is just... well, lets put it this way. I like morning sex when its "brunch" sex because morning sex for me is just me waking up with the morning wood and thats just an annoyance to the girl.

Evening sex.... its nice. its nice for someting to tire you out, that if you have a girl that likes that after sex cuddle, it can go south fast if you are really tired and fall asleep after.

Honestly though, the best sex is voyeurism sex (or public sex, watever you want to call it) where you have sex in a public place, but dont want people to know. There's quite a few places I'll not mention a girl and I have defiled with 50-100+ people close enough to take notice and interrupt.

Mister Benoit

Sep 19, 2008
zehydra said:
Considering that Sex can wear you out and make you tired, doesn't it make the most sense to do it late-night/evening?
Actually morning sex tends to leave you in a good mood and set you off to a great start of the day.

We tend to wake up around 6 to go to the gym 3 days a week so we still tend to wake up early the other 2 days.. Gotta do something right?

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
All sex is good.

But there's nothing quite like a morning quickie before work:)