Poll: Which Sex is Better?

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
EllEzDee said:
I was hoping it would be a "MALE OR FEMALE HUR HUR" poll, so i could say "all sex" and then laugh to myself.

I still will.

All sex.
GODDAMN IT me too:mad: and it would've been HILARIOUS:(

Um...OT...see, all sex has its pro's and cons.
Sex is sex.
And sex is good.

Though night-time sex is more convenient.

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
Being a virgin I don't really have a say, do I?

If I were to guess I'd say that morning sex would appeal the most to me.

Citizen Snips

A Seldom Used Crab
May 13, 2009
Mookie_Magnus said:
Afternoon Delight.
Damn it. I wanted to say that! My motto's always been when it's right it's right, so why wait until the middle of a cold dark night? Sky rockets in flight! BUUUUOooooo Afternoon Delight!

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
I have to go with evening sex, because it's a more romantic mood. Not necessarily right before bed, but like 7-9 in the evening and the sun is setting is really nice. (of course, in the winter, sunset would be Afternoon, but I digress)

Morning and afternoon have their charms, but mostly as on of those occasional, surprising events.

Sidremus

Mar 14, 2011
random poll to show how much dick we all have and how we dont have anything else....
i really cant think of anything more stupid.....

dunno, evening i guess....

Mittens The Kitten

Dec 19, 2010
superbatranger said:
I find the lack of an all the above option disconcerting.
Then that option would basically be "do you like sex?" and everyone would pick it. Which would not satisfy my curiosity.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Well, I have the most experience with morning sex, and I must say, it's a fantastic way to start the day. Get a nice flow of endorphins to wake you up and leave you feeling great for the rest of the day.