Poll: Who is Gaming biggest douche?

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
aba1 said:
I have never been fond of blizzard they always struck me as the type who know how much people love them so they like to take advantage same goes for nintendo
Can't forget Valve on that one. Eventually Episode 3 will come out once there are no more mods left for them to buy up.

OT: The spawn camper. not just any spawn camper, the one with the rocket launcher or the minigun. And once you kill him and think its all over, he does the same thing again

HasimirFenring

Mar 29, 2009
a week ago I would have said activision, now on the other hand. What origin does opens up the door for further spying. if we don't stand up now and fight we'll lose all our privacy, so yeah, ea's the biggest douche...

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Look at my avatar.
He cancelled True Crime Hong Kong just months away from its release date. If it weren't for Square Enix buying it he would've left it to die. I'm not buying another Activision game until either Square Enix releases True Crime or until that guy leaves his post permanently.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
EA no contest, the recent Origin event has put them far far above the rest in terms if evil, i will not buy a single Origin required game

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
EA. The whole Origin fiasco can be dangerous to your financial and personal wellbeing. This is borderline illegal, and they're still going about it, as far as I can see. And why not also sell their games on Steam while still managing Origin? I'm pretty sure they gain most of the profit, while a portion goes to Valve for hosting the Steam service in the first place.

diddykonger

Jan 14, 2009
EA closely followed by Capcom...EA because I had to be connected their servers in order for my ME2 DLC to work on my PS3; and Capcom for releasing Ultimate MvC when the content on the disc should really be DLC and not an entire new game.

Dimensional Vortex

Nov 14, 2010
Maldark said:
Why didn't Peter Molyneux get his own option?
Lol I got that funny vision in my head of there being all these massive gaming corporations up there and then you see Peter Molyneux. Like all his wrongs are so large they exceed passed every other company xD

Now I'm not really sure on this one, but I do believe you could add Riot, creators of LoL to the poll. While I actually enjoy what they do, and I'm not sure on the population of the Escapist that plays LoL, I know for a fact a lot of their youtube videos about the new patches get a lot of thumbs downs. If the Escapist had a strong community that followed LoL I'm sure plenty of people would vote for them. Just a passing thought :)

Stuntcrab

Apr 2, 2010
EA is the villain of gaming.

They destroyed countless companies for their own needs

They ruin games series that could have been the best in the industry

They ripped off steam and made their version worthless

That's all I can get off the top of my head.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
I'm still annoyed at Capcom for the whole Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Ultimate Beatific Hyper Fighting Edition, so I voted for them.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Unfortunately, I have to make a snide remark now. You didn't say "Who is Gaming biggest douche in the industry?", so now I have to give the honest and hurtful opinion.

My answer is the consumer, the customer, the FAN. Yes, I am placing the blame on the Unpleasable Fanbase because you didn't specify developers. Far more damaging than a moronic company is the literal thousand upon thousands of crossed messages from people who have NO IDEA what they really want, collectively.

EA is a dumbass. That's clear from the polls and anything I hear from threads here. But then, I'll also hear Activision and Valve and Steam and Bioware and yadda and so on and etc. You guys (and I speak in the broad 'you guys' sense, as in ALL FANS as one group) cause more harm just by being lots more who can do it.