Poll: Who is hotter? Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn?

silversun101

Nov 12, 2009
Hot DAMN!

Have you guys seen what Harley will look like in Arkham City?

Sooo... yeah. It barely even looks like Quinn at all. There is a nod to her original diggs with the alternate black/red motif on her shiny new skank-suit, but they could at least have played up the face paint a bit. I know once she opens her mouth she'll be instantly recognizable but at first glance it really doesn't feel like Harley. On the other hand, she is damn hot.

Yeah, my mind still isn't made up as to whether I like this extreme new makeover. Might be because it keeps getting distracted by how SEX she is :p

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
silversun101 said:
Hot DAMN!

Sooo... yeah. It barely even looks like Quinn at all. There is a nod to her original diggs with the alternate black/red motif on her shiny new skank-suit, but they could at least have played up the face paint a bit. I know once she opens her mouth she'll be instantly recognizable but at first glance it really doesn't feel like Harley. On the other hand, she is damn hot.

Yeah, my mind still isn't made up as to whether I like this extreme new makeover. Might be because it keeps getting distracted by how SEX she is :p
All it'd take is a bit more face paint and the mask and it'd work. In fact I think this is closer than the nurse outfit from AA.

silversun101

Nov 12, 2009
SomeBritishDude said:
silversun101 said:
Hot DAMN!

All it'd take is a bit more face paint and the mask and it'd work. In fact I think this is closer than the nurse outfit from AA.
I suppose. More facepaint is definitely a must here. I think my main problem is this is probably the most SUBTLE get-up I've ever seen her wear. She almost looks muted. Of course, I don't doubt Rocksteady in their prowess to make an awesome Batman game, so if thats the tone they're going for...

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
silversun101 said:
SomeBritishDude said:
silversun101 said:
Hot DAMN!

I suppose. More facepaint is definitely a must here. I think my main problem is this is probably the most SUBTLE get-up I've ever seen her wear. She almost looks muted. Of course, I don't doubt Rocksteady in their prowess to make an awesome Batman game, so if thats the tone they're going for...

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
FYI Character wasn't exactly AA's strongest part either. Harley in the nurse outfit, Scarcrow didn't look like a Scarcrow and was topless (mental scaring), a robotic looking Batman with his five o'clock shadow...It all felt like it'd been redesigned by an adolesent to me.

The "grittiness" just came across as immerture and added unoriginallity to a usually diverse bunch. It's a bit telling that Joker and Croc were the best looking characters, mainly because they didn't change that much.

It didn't spoil the game though. I'm just glad Quinns back to the red and black, even if she still has the belts and lacks tha mask.

silversun101

Nov 12, 2009
SomeBritishDude said:
FYI Character wasn't exactly AA's strongest part either. Harley in the nurse outfit, Scarcrow didn't look like a Scarcrow and was topless (mental scaring), a robotic looking Batman with his five o'clock shadow...It all felt like it'd been redesigned by an adolesent to me.

The "grittiness" just came across as immerture and added unoriginallity to a usually diverse bunch. It's a bit telling that Joker and Croc were the best looking characters, mainly because they didn't change that much.

It didn't spoil the game though. I'm just glad Quinns back to the red and black, even if she still has the belts and lacks tha mask.
But at least Harley's nurse outfit in the first AA kept with the whole theme of the crazies taking over the crazy house. It wasn't her usual costume, but I immediately recognized WHY she was wearing it and it didn't feel out of place. This costume just feels... uninspired.