Poll: Who is hotter? Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn?

silversun101

Nov 12, 2009
Decided to make this poll when Macgyvercas declared making such a decision was impossible, in reference to trying to decide between the two ZP finals.

Macgyvercas said:
I can't fucking do this!

These are my two favorite reviews! It's like asking me to choose who is hotter, Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn!

*Roars in frustration*
Well, what's it gonna be, Mac? :)

Swollen Goat said:
Thank god you gave us pictures to help us choose!
EDIT: Oh, fine. Here, just killed two birds with one stone.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
First off, bad! No versus threads here!

Second.....uh.....Ivy. She's got that charm thing too, so that helps.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Well put it this way, if you met them both at the same time it would be Ivy, even if you didn't find her that attractive, her pheromones would soon change all that....just be careful not to kiss her ;-)

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
If from Batman: Arkham Asylum, Poison Ivy.
If from the animated series: Harley Quinn.
If overall... umm, eh, no can do.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Harley Quinn. I'm pretty sure Ivy can moderate her temperate, due to the plant-ness. Besides, that skin-tight suit must be pretty warm, especially with all that athletics.

Citrus

Apr 25, 2008
Harley Quinn. Ivy is kind of a generic as far as attractiveness goes, but it takes skill to be hot when you have clown makeup, un-revealing clothing, and a loud New Jersey-like accent working against you.

silversun101

Nov 12, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
They are both drawings.
Drawings of characters vary greatly depending on who drew them.
Therefore, neither of them have a constant level of attractiveness.
Also, they are drawings.
Aww, c'mon its just for fun. Plus, its the IDEA of the character thats really in question here. The things they say and do, the way they look and how they present themselves, that make them attractive, regardless of whether or not they are simply "drawings". Are you honestly going to tell me you have never found a fictional character in any form to be attractive to you?

Also, Harley.

Swny Nerdgasm

Jul 31, 2010
Due to my intense loathing of the entire Harley character, I'm going to have to go with Poison Ivy, even though she's not my favorite of the female bat villians

silversun101

Nov 12, 2009
Swollen Goat said:
Heehee, I irritated someone enough to change an OP. I now feel obligated to vote, soooooo Harley Quinn. Just 'cause I think the makeup would be kinky.
Well done :)

Here is your obligatory cookie:

romxxii

Feb 18, 2010
Harley isn't hot, she's cute as hell. As in quirky geek girlfriend material.

Ivy, now that's hot.