Poll: who will you be at the apocalypse

claymoreguy18

Jan 3, 2011
I'd be riding in with my battle buddy's and tear them all up.
http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html

Trolldor

Jan 20, 2011
idodo35 said:
so... im a prety big zombie fan and ive always wanderd who will i be?
the hero saving survivors?
the crazy guy keeping his undead dear ones chained in the atic?
maybie a one mans army surviving by his own?

so the question is
what kind of a survivor will you be and when the dead will walk?

i for once will probably be the guy gone crazy and killed everyone that even looks at my son/wife/sister and then keep his/hers zombie alive while feeding it with unsuspecting humans asking for shelter (whoever knows the "walking dead" comic series ill be morgan)
I'll be the guy doing what is necessary to survive, and to protect those few closest to me.

Hell, I'd be Bill.

norwegian-guy

Jan 17, 2011
I'd be the crazy collector. Traveling around gathering anything I would consider worth preserving. (food, ammo, electronics, items of cultural relevance)and store them all in a fortified building where I would slowly grow insane. :)

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
some guy that will be dancing on the ruins of society (like going in amusement rides all day and eating expensive food)

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
What I'd try to be: part of the small group that founds a settlement and slowly grows it in hope of rebuilding civilization.

What I'd likely be: dead, or someone's slave

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
I'd be the boring, trying to keep things and people together guy although probably not the leader. Maybe a trusted but not sycophantic stooge.

If it was a film I would be monster bait near the beginning of Act 3. In reality, I think that guy would actually survive quite well if he had a good team of people around him.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Zeithri said:
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Other: Dead meat.

I'm being realistic here, I'm not any of the above options in any reality.
I love your avatar.
It's so creepy because it's a spider.
Yet it's a cow! And cows are cute! Creepy!
Have you seen this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY] then?

[sub]Hmm... If I was my avatar, I would fit right in in the apocalypse.[/sub]

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
Well given the fact that I am an egghead I'd probably be joining a group of fighters and trying to persuade them to take whatever course of action is most rational at that point.

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
I think that I'd try to hook up with my friends and get killed in the process.

Crushed by the panicked crowds.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Zeithri said:
Zeithri said:
Other: Dead meat.

I'm being realistic here, I'm not any of the above options in any reality.
I love your avatar.
It's so creepy because it's a spider.
Yet it's a cow! And cows are cute! Creepy!
Have you seen this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY] then?

[sub]Hmm... If I was my avatar, I would fit right in in the apocalypse.[/sub]
. . . I.. can't stop watching o_O

Also, that'd mean you'd be a mutated zombie cow-spider a la Resident Evil Spiders except as a Cow ;o.. spider.
I suppose I would be. I'll eat brains and grass :)

AMAZED

Dec 6, 2010
The level headed leader of a small group of people. We would just stay on the move finding food, water, and ammunition when we can.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
AMAZED said:
The level headed leader of a small group of people. We would just stay on the move finding food, water, and ammunition when we can.
thats kind of a hero...

Icyheart

Feb 7, 2011
Two years ago, my friends and I made an agreement we've stuck to since then: if any kind of apocalypse happened and all seven of us were still alive, we would band together to survive it and take over what was left of the world once we fully expanded our power base and eliminated enough of the threat. That, and we would try to train the zombies to the best of our ability to create an army of undead monsters.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
I think I'd try my best to gather up my friends and loved ones, but probably perish due to not thinking of myself enough. I could see myself doing well in the first bits of the post-apocalypse, but I don't think I'd have staying power. :(

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I am not particularily strong or good at running or can use a gun so probably a zombie. Being realistic.
So would just about everyone, really. Save for a small few.

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
I would be Death riding in with my 2 brother War and Famine, along with my little sister Conquest.
So I guess I can choose "relative keeper"........or Madman :p

Jun 26, 2009
The re-builder of society, by any means necessary. Those who cling to the anarchy and refuse to help rebuild civilization will be crushed, it is the only way. There will be no room for the insane, no time for the incapable, anyone who has no use shall be left to die for in the end we will not have the recourses to protect the useless. Tis the sad truth, of course once things are better I would accept the ones a previously didn't but until then...