Poll: Will you work for Sith or Jedi?

Khazoth

Sep 4, 2008
Fightgarr said:
Personally I'm not a big fan of either. Jedi have their heads shoved incredibly far up their own asses and the sith are just assholes out for themselves. On the whole I guess I prefer being the Jedi, but when it comes to all that moral philosophy the jedi are pretty rigid.
Originally that sentence said "rigid dicks" until I realized what that entailed.
What is their moral philosophy?

The best answer to war is to sit around while thousands of people die and meditate on the exact right time to jump in and cut people up with your glowsticks? I think the Jedi's are pretty damn evil, I mean, read up on the Mandalorian Wars that are explained in Kotor and Kotor 2. The Jedi basicly sat around while the republic was dieing and the mandalorians were carving up capital cities all because they wanted to make sure they were the morally superior side when they DID jump in.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
No, both sides annoy me. If I can I want to be a non-aligned Force user, kinda like Joli Bindo in KOTOR. I'd probably still fight for the Republic, but I'd have nothing to do with the Jedi.

mad benji89

May 4, 2009
the sith all the way most of the time when games let me be good or evil am always evil lol i think its my way of dealing with the day to day stress pushing virtual kittens in the front of trains xD

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
Sith because of the fact the majority of them were in the know about what the hell was actually happening in any given movie (prequels especially) while the Jedi sat with there thumbs up their asses complaining the future was cloudy (yea sure Yoda I believe you, and that is why Dooku knew who Palpatine really was from the second damn movie on).

ygetoff

Oct 22, 2008
Star Wars games have yet to make me feel guilty about being pure evil. If this one can, I will be a very very nice Jedi, Force Lightning be damned.

OblivionRegained

Nov 13, 2008
Im a natural bad ass/guy, yeh i always like playing as the much maligned bad guys, COD i like being Opfor, Nazis in WAW...

But not in World of Warcraft oh no no... Well all know the Alliance are the baddies in that... Bunch of Xenophobic haters that they are... :p

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
Neither, going to be a mercenary for hire/ bounty hunter. Still, even if I did choose to have force powers I would go for neutral because both sides are moronic. The Sith want nothing more than power and don't care about how many they have to slaughter to get it, and the Jedi are overly righteous idiots who were afraid to jump in a war despite millions dying because they needed to meditate on it further.

lippmannk1

Jun 12, 2009
JackB, I'll give you 10 paypal dollars if you work for me instead.

Sith competition: Here is a number for a well known therapist. 1-801-592-4535

Glover09

Jun 19, 2009
While y'all wear out those roads, I'm taking the abandoned one. A third, rarely utilized side, the Dark Jedi. Simple enough, not particularly in agreement with the Jedi ways, but also not corrupted enough to attempt to take over the galaxy. If one side attacks me or anything close to me, they gain another enemy.

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
Sith so I can have real powers and also hate everyone and everything and not be looked at like some wierdo.

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
Jedi because I'm a goody two shoes

Although I do find myself agreeing wholeheartaly with the grey Jedi philosophy (there is no light or dark side of the force, it is all based on you actions and intentions)