Poll: Worst place to live in fictional America?

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Silvertongue said:
I think that it would be Lovecraft's fishing town of Innsmouth, in the 1920's. I mean...either you allow yourself to be assimilated into a people who breed with ancient fish-things, or you get brutally slaughtered or sacrificed...sounds like a no-win, right there.
Damn, I thought I'd be the first one to bring up a lovecraft town.

sanzo

Jan 21, 2009
I'm gonna have to go with the Capitol Wasteland in Fallout 3

I mean even if the raiders, super mutants, and mutated animals don't get you, there's a chance the radiation will

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
I dunno, the Middle of Nowhere, Kansas sounds pretty miserable...

greenboy2004

Feb 2, 2009
My pick for worst City in gaming isn't even here. For my money it has got to be Racoon City. Every other week there seams to be some terible accident that causes an catastrophic zombie senario and in the end you get nuked to hell and gone.

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
TheTygerfire said:
Sombra Negra said:
DC. I think nukes, horrific mutants, mini-dinosaur things, evil robots, bands of merciless raiders and whatever the fuck else there is are worse than a few hundred crooks with guns.
And attack choppers, and rocket launchers, and automatic shotguns, and oh yeah, regenerating health.
The health in that game regenerates? I call bs.

Lord RPGs

Jan 31, 2009
Let's see, Gang warfare or Super mutants?

I'll take my chances with the mutants*, thanks.

peachy_keen said:
Washington DC, but the vault with one man and a crate of puppets.
And as such, my case rests.

* Yes, this may have been sarcasm.

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
Where's the "Raccoon City" option? I mean you get numerous mutagenic virus outbreaks which lead to a zombie uprising and the whole city being turned to radioactive ash.