Poll: Worst Weapon Against a Zombie

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
breakyoudown said:
A book. Its soft and it can't hurt them. Even if you read it to them they wont listen. They wouldn't understand

Sound. Best case scenario you blast music that is at damaging levels after and extended period of time. Do the zombies even care? I mean its not like they need it. They have garbage hearing to begin with. Someone usually has to make a loud noise for them to be curious anyway.

A hoop. What the fuck are you doing trying to kill a zombie with a hoop? There is absolutely no upsides to this shit. Are you seriously going to wrap it around them and then try to pull? I mean at this point they can just grab you. The best thing you can do with this is hook it onto the ceiling and use it to preform a swinging kick. Hoops? Unbelievable...

Water. They are nowhere near interested in hydration. I don't know if I've ever seen a someone hold a zombies head in a tub until they drown. This is probably the best weapon so far
You haven't been to a live concert, have you? If you have, you can feel the bass go through you. Have enough of that and you can do serious damage.

Such as, put a certain frequency through glass at enough of a pace and it will shatter. Maybe if there a strong enough sound it could burst the stomach, lungs, eyes ... really get it going maybe make them bleed out, no blood to the brain, nothing keeping them going.

Granted the speakers and power involved in such a thing would be horrific and you would have to be a few hundred miles away to avoid harm yourself .... with some nice ear defenders ... in a sound proof room ... with a duvet round your head.

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
I was thinking real weapons... like a poison dart gun, or throwing stars

Flamethrower + Zombies = Flaming zombies after you

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
The Worst one would be Posting it on Twitter.

The best one is The Reaper Broom[footnote]Stolen Pixels Reference[/footnote]

Desgardes

Apr 5, 2010
Wrestling. Professional wrestling moves done Greco-Roman style. Naked and oiled up. Worst technique EVER!

mocruz1200

Jan 17, 2009
an automatic weapon. eats ammo like nuts, and its very expensive(400,000 for 12 seconds). in my zombie apocalypse plan, there is alot of machetes and gardening tools, improvised weapons(molotov coctail, pipe grenade, modified potato cannons, etc), and shotguns

Withall

Jan 9, 2010
Anything that doesn't transfer kinetic energy very well. Slashing or cutting weapons are out of the picture.

Good weapons are clubs, mauls or hammers. Heavy, blunt stuff. Makes a mark.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Trezu said:
Okay theres always a thread about Best Weapons right so why not worst weapons like using a cd to shove down the Zombies Mouth its not a good idea but it's Effective.

tell me how you would use 'The Weapons' in the poll section or pick your own.
I said Tomato Sauce since I couldn't think of a way to kill one with that off the top of my head.

With the popular choice being twitter, I will say I didn't select that because information is power and I'd imagine you could save people and kill zombies indirectly by reporting through that, or any other method of communication.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
ww666 said:
A cigarette, even a lit cigarette wouldn't do much damage to a living corpse.

Unless it's a gasoline or alchohol drenched living corpse, that's gonna cause some hell.
Cigarettes don't burn hot enough to ignite gasoline.

ww666

Feb 18, 2010
fanklok said:
ww666 said:
A cigarette, even a lit cigarette wouldn't do much damage to a living corpse.

Unless it's a gasoline or alchohol drenched living corpse, that's gonna cause some hell.
Cigarettes don't burn hot enough to ignite gasoline.
Then my point is even stronger than I thought.

Czargent Sane

May 31, 2010
kwagamon said:
Believe it or not, a chainsaw. Think about it. A chainsaw kills only one at a time, in close combat, AND makes more noise than a gun, thus attracting more than you wind up killing. Plus, chainsaws use fuel quick enough that you're likely to run out before you've killed much.
you think a chainsaw is worse than say, a shoe? or a beanbag chair? or an eggplant?

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Canadian Briton said:
A spoon. Try penetrating flesh with that.
You could actually whittle it down to a very nice point good for puncturing flesh.

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
I'm pretty sure a flamethrower would be a bad idea. Instead of a unrelenting horde intent on devouring your brain matter, you'd get an unrelenting horde intent on devouring your brain matter while on fire.

Just doesn't seem wise to me.