Poll: Would you change your sex for 5 million dollars?

milna64

May 6, 2009
It depends. Like change your sex using modern surgical techniques? Or ACUALLY change your sex? Magically somehow? I would hate to be mutilated through surgery, but i would snap do the second one. I have no problem being a girl.

ADDmuse

Oct 17, 2011
Well, seeing as I don't really care about my gender, I'm saying yes. With 5 mil I'd be set for life, with a bit left over. And if I'm hot, it would be awesome to get some girl-on-girl.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Periods would suck, but I can get sterilised for that. Other than that, money, better orgasms, breasts and the power to command half the population with the loss of a button? Hell yes I'd do it. Though that's under the assumption I'd be attractive, of course.

Nooh

Mar 31, 2011
No, my gender is a pretty deep-rooted aspect of my being, and I don't change my morals based on monetary reward. So, no, not a chance.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
I suppose I would, I just hope my personality stays the same, so I can be me after all.
A few minor changes though, I'd probably not want to be gay. I think. Even though lesbians are awesome. Scrap the last bit
>:D

Mischa87

Jun 28, 2011
Where's the enthusiastic yes option?

Or even the "I was planning on doing this anyway" one? ^_^

Substitute Troll

Aug 29, 2010
5 million dollars isn't really all that much anyway. It's around 33,8 million SEK. But it's dirt when it comes to the question of changing your gender (unless you really want to change your gender, regardless of the money.)

Silver

Jun 17, 2008
Five million is a bit steep, can I convince you to go lower? Oh, you're paying ME. Sign me up.

Rofl-Mayo

Mar 11, 2010
Hell yeah! Five million dollars and I'd be set. Might take awhile to adapt, but meh. And hopefully I look attractive as a female too.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
You're kidding. I'm getting payed for a perfect sex change? With all the biological functionality and everything?

My god, there are people who would *kill* for that, alone.
I'd take it, yeah. In a heartbeat. No looking back.

EDIT: Oh, and then I'd freak out, because OH MY GOD CONFIRMATION OF ALIEN LIFE! And on Earth, too. Jesus, who saw that coming? They pop over here, and run a gender experiment?

Actually, that *is* a good test. I wonder if earth based life is the only example of a sexually reproducing organism? We're probably an oddity to them. I mean, sure, sex works for variation, but maybe they have an even more chaotic method? Ooh, I'm interested now.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
5 million is more than enough money to live on, so even if I became estranged from everyone I knew and could no longer be recognised as myself I'd still take it. With 5 million I could find a way to take up a new identity.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Yep, I have my reasons to desire the change anyway... I am curious though whether there would be any mental effects, change to orientation, how far the hormonal influences would go and et cetera.

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
Yes.

I could easily invest that 5 million and wind up set for life, thus I wouldn't have to do an honest day's work for the rest of my days. :D

And obviously risking turning out ugly wouldn't be a problem, since I've got 5 million big ones I could easily afford plastic surgery to turn myself into a hot lesbian.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Em... no. Well... no.

Tempting I guess, but I'd have to pass. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't find a lesbian I'd like.