Poll: Would you change your sex for 5 million dollars?

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Without a moment's hesitation, yes, and the first thing I would do is go and get my reproductive system shut down.

The concept of periods scares the shit out of me.

RastaBadger

Jun 5, 2010
Hell yes I would. Always wondered what it's like to be a girl and 5 million dollars is nice (even with the current exchange rate). Pity I wouldn't be that good looking.

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
I'm already transgendered, so if you're asking me if I'd undergo gender reassignment for a 5,000,000-dollar signing bonus, then of course I would. I'm already emptying my own wallet to do it.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Would be kinds cool for a while, but it would not be worth it to me in the long run.

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
hm... if they make all girls lesbians sure why not

no actually i'm really really glad that i'm male

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
5 million dollars for a sex change? Bit harsh, I am sure I can get it cheaper.

In the event that this joke has already been done to death, please ignore this post.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Seeing as I really don't care about how I look, I'd do it. Hell, I'd do it for a fifth of that money. My mom would probably be fine with it, sister would be ecstatic, Dad would take some time but would eventually accept it. But hey a shitload of money with which to start a new life with!

witheringsanity

Aug 25, 2009
if i wasn't already married to a female who prefers men? heck yes. i shoulda been born a female anyway, 5 mill just sweetens the deal

Gazzoid

May 27, 2011
Nah... I'm happy being a guy. I wouldn't want to suffer all the pains and hardships a female has to go through. Not only that, but there's more to life than money.

OriginalLadders

Sep 29, 2011
Seeing as I really couldn't care either way, I sure as hell would.

Being given £3,209,360.36 and the opportunity to experience what the other half of the world experiences in addition to the experience I already have, sounds like a great deal to me.

It might even be worth it just to settle a few debates once and for all.

gyroc1

Nov 26, 2011
Ignoring the moral issue of changing what nature intended, I'd be ok with a permanent sex change to a female for 5 million dollars. I just hope it's not a trick. And I would probably go after men.

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
I thought I had to pay. Uhm... Winning!
Even if it was the other way around I'd do it.