Poll: Would you change your sex for 5 million dollars?

x-machina

Sep 14, 2010
Some alien wants to change your sex as part of an experiment, for your co-operation the alien will give you 5 million dollars in US currency. The alien has a raygun that can do this instantly and painlessly. However, there would be absolutely no way of turning back. And, you would have all of the biological functions of that sex.

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
You mean actually change my sex, on a biological level? Yeah, sure.
Not sure how I'd explain it to my family, though...

Mayamellissa

Dec 3, 2011
Given the fact it would easier to masturbate and piss as a dude, I would. Especially with no messy and painful surgery.

darkcalling

Sep 29, 2011
I've always been a bit more femme than most guys I know so I could probably adapt. Heck my Second Life avatar was female and only a couple people called me on it. Hopefully I'd be a looker though. lol

Mayamellissa

Dec 3, 2011
plugav said:

That thought passed your mind too eh?

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
There are many goals in my life that are not gender reliant but need quite a bit of cash to start so... yes.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Yeah, apparently i'd make a great woman anyway with my girly hair and red lips, just ask [user]Thundero13[/user]
-_-
But hey, 5 million is a lot and with that i could always get it changed back :p

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Well, if the invasive aliens are actually rewarding me for taking part in their experiments, sure. Wouldn't want to make them mad... At least there's something to be gained other than an itching probe.

Benny Blanco

Jan 23, 2008
When I read the whole thing, I thought "Fuck it, why not?"

Interestingly, from the poll, there weren't any cases of indecision- people either said yes or no.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Nope. Don't need 5 million dollars. And I'd rather not go through the whole menstruation thing... Or childbirth...

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
Mayamellissa said:
plugav said:

That thought passed your mind too eh?
Indeed. I immediately imagined my mother being told by a strange woman that said woman is, in fact, her son. And that's even before I got to the alien part...

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Wow a lot of people would do it, i'm actually surprised.

I prefer my penis to a larger house and a cooler looking car. What can I say, I don't need money that badly.

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Yeah, sure, my sex isn't that important to me. With 5 million dollars I could live comfortably for the rest of my days.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
No I wouldn't. I really have no desire to be female no matter what you pay me. Plus I probably wouldn't be much of a looker if I were female.