Poll: Would you change your sex for 5 million dollars?

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
No. Mostly because A) I kinda like being a guy, and B) I love my gf, and while I'm sure that we could work something out, a sudden change like that would be quite a blow to our relationship.

I don't need the money that badly, anyway. Don't get me wrong, I think 5 mil would be sweet, but I don't think it'd be worth all the social problems that would come with suddenly being as if I were born a girl, as well as the whole hormone thing, and the fact that I'm attracted to girls, and like girls who are attracted to guys, so the attention I'd be getting from guys (which I'm not attracted to) in addition to not being thought of "that way" by most girls...I'd be having some issues. XD

Jan 27, 2011
Oh hell no, that would be awkward as hell. I'm perfectly fine being a man, thank you. I don't want to have to deal with monthly periods either.

Plus, how the hell would I explain that to my girlfriend?

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
I would take it but only if I knew if I could change back or not. It would be interesting to be a female for a while but I enjoy my manhood and would like to switch back at will.

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
Weird... I've often considered that I might enjoy having a penis and that it would improve my sex drive by quite a bit, but as soon as I imagined that scenario there was no part of me that was even a bit interested in the deal. I can't even really explain why, just the idea of changing into a different person, I guess, the idea of my whole body changing is terrifying.
Well, it's nice to know I'm happy with what I've got.

MasterOfWorlds said:
B) I love my gf, and while I'm sure that we could work something out, a sudden change like that would be quite a blow to our relationship.
Oh, I hadn't even thought of that, yeah, my boyfriend's not even going to want to work something out.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Nope, as one guy said, I'd like to get my dangly bits.

Oh, and I believe I've dodge a bullet with the whole "not being the one that gets pregnant" thing, I'd hate to jump right back in front of it :p

5 million would be nice, but I can't be assed getting used to being female.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Probably not, since I'm (sort of) straight and it would be hard to convince a girl to out with me if I were a girl...

Alpha Maeko

Uh oh, better get Maeko!
Apr 14, 2010
*insert BOOBIES! joke here*

Anyway, yeah, I'd go for it, but only cuz of the $5,000,000.

isometry

Mar 17, 2010
Easy choice to say yes, I'd enjoy being female (though I enjoy being male too), the only hesitancy is that women have a harder time with aging, the whole beauty thing and also menopause clearly would suck (guys, imagine if around age 50 your balls stopped producing testosterone and started producing estrogen; that's basically what happens to menopausal women but in reverse).

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Not entirely sure. It's an interesting idea, but I have no reason to and I have uses for my sex currently. Maybe if I didn't have my girlfriend?

somonels

Oct 12, 2010
For 5 mil and an alien encounter I would not care what kind of -ray they shoot me with.

K4ndY

Jun 10, 2010
That's a definite "nope". I just found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant for the first time, and I wouldn't give up that experience for the world. :)

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
I've always been slightly curious but I would never to commit to an operation. I've always thought that if there was some way to instantly turn female I might try it. However, I would have to deal with menstrual cycles. I'm really not sure, and I'll probably never be confronted with this situation in real life.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Hmm. That raises all sorts of interesting questions. Would male-me be gay, or would male-me like girls instead of guys? Would I still act the same despite having a sudden influx of testosterone?

...And I like wearing dresses...

...Hm. Still. 5 million dollars. And the added bonus of getting rid of a lot of girl drama (assuming male-me still went for guys) and female issues... I'd probably do it, yeah.