Poll: would you destroy humanity?

rorymclean12

Apr 2, 2009
you know if all of man kind were destroyed it would do this planet and probably other planets in 1000s of years time a big favor pluse its not like we dont deserve it, im not emo or anything but ya i would destroy everything also it would be fun i would start with america and never stop destroying america..... do i need an excuse.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Anyone who has a switch to turn on the Apocalypse; pleeeeease hurry!
I'd do it for you if I had the switch! ^^

Lord Kodous

Feb 24, 2009
I wouldn't do it for nature, I'd do so we humans could go on a high note. Instead of blasting ourselves back to the stone age then getting wiped out through laziness.

baiaishan

Sep 29, 2009
Yes. If learning about history has taught me anything it's that humans suck. More than other species. I think that the planet would be better without us. It looks like we're probably going to annihilate ourselves within the fairly near future anyway, I'm just sad that we're going to take most other life with us. Of course, my method of destroying humanity would be the "children of men" approach- just have us all die out without any more being created. Not as messy or violent as some alternatives.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Nope, because if we weren't here then who would fix our mess? It would be like setting of a time bomb, then killing the only person who can stop it.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
i think i would leave a few sane once (for the night times mostly *hintydity hint hint* and then kill the rest to get rid of stupidy and maniacism

Arthkan

The Boss
Aug 26, 2009
Certainly tempting sometimes, but I couldn't bring myself to destroy the potential we have. Humanity has the ability to achieve GREAT things, for better or for worse.

It'd be like destroying an unrecognizable cocoon because you're afraid it'll be a moth rather than a butterfly.

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Not the entire race. If I could pick and choose who to keep though... bye bye 90%+ of humanity.

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
Nah, i'd more likely either exodus, or suicide. Let humanity destroy itself and if it ends up not doing so and getting proper spaceborne, all the better.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
If I could wave my hand and unleash genocidal hell unto a group of people, I would. Systematically.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
No, of course not.

If the human race effed up this planet a lot, I figure it's the human race's duty to FIX IT.
Genocide seems too much like... an easy way out, if you will.