Poll: would you destroy humanity?

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
I'd blow up everyone but myself,and the Asian woman.
(^Obvious repopulation joke^)
No,I would blow off certain parts,like Bits of America,Russia,and China.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Destroy it? No, unless there was a vastly superior race that I could join. Change it? That would be a much better idea.

cookieXkiller

Mar 7, 2010
ZippyDSMlee said:
burn it to the ground >>
agree'd
but i would like to see the world for a while first, maybe go exploring first, then pull out a magic button and it would all implode in a matter of seconds

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Never. yeah, we may have fucked with the environment in the past, but now everyone is much more aware to care for the planet.

razormint21

Mar 29, 2010
If humanity will inevitably destroy itself in the end, what's the difference if we do it now?

If humanity ends during my lifetime with or without my influence, it would be too bothersome and thus not worth it. Besides, we haven't figured out why we have life in the first place, i don't wanna quit on this experiment in the middle...

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Yes because i'm deep and edgy like that.

But really, i have one thing to say to you, no more humans, no more pancakes. Think about that.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
Maybe crush a little, but destroy? No.
ottenni said:
Yes because i'm deep and edgy like that.

But really, i have one thing to say to you, no more humans, no more pancakes. Think about that.
Real men make their own pancakes.

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
Can I "destroy humanity" by force-evolving them into something more responsible?
If so, then definitely yes.

Or maybe if I could do Nocturne's whole "Conception" thing - return the world to a "fetal" state (killing pretty much everything in the process) then rebuilding it according to, if not strictly my design, then a certain philosophy of my choosing.
(Yes, I realize the overwhelming hubris of this idea. Doesn't mean I wouldn't if I could.)

While I certainly have had days when the idea of making every single human, myself included, drop dead sounded like a really good idea, I'm not in that particular mood right now.

kiwi_poo

Apr 15, 2009
crudus said:
kiwi_poo said:
Considering us humans have made quite a mess of the planet; with global warming and the lack of resources to sustain our way of living causing tensions to spark between the global superpowers, which might become nuclear (just a hunch, don't worry). Would you destroy humanity to save all other life as we know it? If so, please explain how.
Yes I would, but for none of the reasons you just listed.
Then for what reasons?

Sanquinius96

Apr 12, 2010
I would love to destroy Humanity, though just out of the curiousity which creature will inherit our dominance (squids?).

Popadomus Ohio

Apr 21, 2010
i might be a misanthrope, but i need sometyhing to hate. so i'd opt to keep humanity alive, mainly so i can try and hate humans as much as Charlie Brooker.