Poll: would you destroy humanity?

_tinned_magpie_

Feb 19, 2010
Well no. Quite a lot of my friends happen to fall under the label of 'humanity', and funnily enough, so do I. Planet-wide genocide is bad for the health.

Hstgonzo

Sep 10, 2008
Probably. Let the Cockroach people have thier shot.

Though I'd hope the Octopi evolve to conquer the Earth.

luclin92

Apr 22, 2009
if by destroying the humans you mean destroying earth then sure why not youst give me the power to do so nd i will.

Subzerowings

May 1, 2009
No, slavery is alot more profitable.
If I'd destroy humanity, who'd make my games? Clean up my mess? Bring me drinks? Serve as my footbench?

himemiya1650

Jan 16, 2010
No, I think humanity is doing quite well. Besides how else can we use imperialist policy on the solar system, galaxy and even universe if we end it now.

Trace of Legacy

Feb 20, 2009
Mr Smile said:
I`m allergic to armageddon
I think there's medication for that.

On another note
I don't know some days. . . ok a lot of days where if I had a device that let me destroy humanity I would use it, but then I get a hold of my self knowing that one day humanity will destroy itself, so I don't have to push that little red button. . . yet

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
only the people that are truly useless to society. or maybe just destroy everyone so I don't have to worry about traffic anymore.

Caurus

Mar 24, 2010
The sort of people who say "uuuuh we are all horrible. The world is better off without us uuuuuuh" are the kid of people who see something bad but don't do anything about it and generally think a bit deeper than the general population but seem to fall short of actual logic.

People do take up a lot of room and make things a big mess but there are lots of wonderful people in the world, my life is full of them and life is not restricted to the ikkle animals. Its not something anyone has the right to take away, we are born so we should live.
We are part of nature; we are animals ourselves. To stop us from developing is pointless and brutish. Why kill everyone when there is a simple solution, if people are ruining the planet or screwing each other over stop moaning about it and do something.
No need to kill everyone idiot.

Though you could just destroy all humans for giggles.
hehehehehe

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Oh hell yes. we get into fights over the dumbest things these days like religion. What that basically boils down to is who has the better imageinary friend.

That's what I think anyway, not trying to dis those of you who believe in a divine power of some kind.

May 28, 2009
I like me. Wouldn't you prefer destroying select parts of humanity that I'm sure we can all agree are counterproductive wastrels?

People who beat up others on the streets for fun are top of the list here.
Also people who attack the elderly.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
ssgt splatter said:
Oh hell yes. we get into fights over the dumbest things these days like religion. What that basically boils down to is who has the better imageinary friend.

That's what I think anyway, not trying to dis those of you who believe in a divine power of some kind.
Yeah, pretty much this times 100.

the_carrot

Nov 8, 2007
No, If I were that disappointed with what was going on in the world, and I had the means to destroy humanity. I'd use those resources to launch myself into space and never return. Some people don't want to die, and it's not my choice for those individuals. Besides which, if I had the resources to destroy humanity I'm sure I could find a way to keep myself happy and not dwell on a kind of arrogantly founded visceral desire to destroy all mankind.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Flames66 said:
I'm afraid I can't as there are a small number of humans that I'm quite fond of. I wouldn't mind getting rid of the rest of them though.
I agree here, although with my list. It's actually a very small list. Shoot! there would be no escapist.

Acier

Nov 5, 2009
Le Tueur said:
Uhhh....No.

If the question was "Would you take over the world if you could?"

Then maybe the answer would be yes.
Why? There are so many shithole places you'd have to own

Macaco

Jul 6, 2009
durp durp durp

i'll vote yes so i feel special...

sarcasm aside, the whole global warming thing is malarkey to me, and even if it wasn't i'd rather kill all non human things in the universe then murder a single person

Doc Cannon

I hate custom titles.
Feb 3, 2010
Nope. But it would help to kill a lot of greedy people. A selective genocide if you will.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
No. While I am sometimes horribly dissapointed or horrified by humanity as a whole I still don't think we deserve total annihilation...yet.