Poll: Would you enjoy the universe if it turned into an anime?

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I would... just so long as it wasn't a hentai. I'd prefer something in more of a "Miyazaki" vein, myself.

Kevon Huggins

Jan 27, 2011
Why pick yes
Woman who look like this

SUPER POWERS SUCH AS
http://www.etaglive.com/Attachments/2/a/6/or_2a628d99-f449-4770-a222-9fa664a12b9d.jpg[IMG]

MECHS
[IMG]http://www.mocpages.com/user_images/10486/1242417306m_SPLASH.jpg

and so much more

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
no i'd like to leave this universe the same. now if I could go to another universe earth that's made up of anime tropes that would be just fine with me

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
I would enjoy it if the universe turned into SOME anime. For one, if I was a main character I would probably enjoy it. If it was one of those ultraviolent ones with the constant death and explosions? Nah, not so much. We have enough people dying as it is.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
I know for sure I'd be some pathetic redshirt who gets killed horribly to make a point by the badass villain with his epic overblown organ theme music playing in the background, so probably not.

Rhys95

May 16, 2011
Seeing as according to the quiz I'm "The old Veteran" that means I become a badass, have a traumatic experience, become a mentor to a brash young chosen one and sacrifice my life at some point to further the plot.....

Just as long as it's one of the more sensible ones.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
My answer is mostly yes since what type of animes are we talking about?
I would be fine with most scenario like slice of life, comedy however if it was like the world is in danger, war or even alot of violence I pretty sure I would hate it.
Also I would feel sorry for the entire female race (big boobs and what nots although since the physic apply they won't get back pain but still it must be annoying).

RickyRich

Nov 8, 2011
I'd go off the wall crazy with all the new stuff I could do. Shoot lasers out of palms, fly around, gain a giant aura of pure power if I yell really loud. Why wouldn't I love this?

MetalGenocide

Dec 2, 2009
I will consistently cause earthquakes, by shouting at the top on my lungs.

And the I blew the universe up, the end.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
That would be the only universe in which I could imagine being blind and deaf as actually a good thing.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
No, no, no, nononononono NO! I see enough of it on the internet to have my head explode and my limbs fall off. If the whole universe was anime, then it'd just be a god damned nightmare and I'd most likely commit suicide.

kazeryu

Jun 8, 2011
depends if I can use the magic of most anime like bleach and Naruto and if the girls look like anime girls

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
I know this will come aas a shock to no one, considering my username, but I think an anime universe would be pretty sweet.

Sutter Cane said:
only if everyone was drawn by CLAMP. That way everyone would be attractive.
Are we talking early CLAMP style or current?