Poll: Would you play World of 'StarCraft' if it was released?

May 25, 2010
Absolutely not. I hate MMORPG's with all the power of my being.

If you want to know just how much I like the original StarCraft check my avatar pic.

WaNNaBJusTLiKeU

Jun 26, 2010
Omg, I love StarCraft. Seriously can't wait for Starcraft 2, thanks for increasing my excitement levels again, but on topic, no I would never play a Starcraft MMO, like the above poster I much rather fantasy games in the MMO genre.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
No, because I hate all Blizzard games. "No, it will be a WoW ripoff set in space with guns and power armour." That I found funny, because when I played Starcraft my first thought was "ok, so it is Age of Empires in space."

Sodoff

Oct 15, 2009
Hells to the yea

I love Sci fi!

im all giddy with exicement about the upcoming 40k MMO AND the star wars mmo..

and Im not really a MMO sort of person.. I just wanna "be in the world.. live it.. experience it if you know what I mean :)

Life_Is_A_Mess

Sep 10, 2009
I'd only play it if:

1. It still was a RTS, but when you chose your faction, you'd have to stick to it like all the other players.

2. It was free.

3. It had massive awesome online battles between the factions.

4. It had good graphics, original designs and a good gaming experience.

5. If the nerds, fanatics and others (no offense to anybody) equally destributed over all factions.

Still, the idea is original and I guess it would be fun.

Legendsmith

Mar 9, 2010
WoW makes them enough money, it's possible that they would have to run at loss to get the WoS servers up and running.
Anyway CCP has the space MMO cornered with EVE online.

Zaik

Jul 20, 2009
I'd be too concerned it would be WoW with Starcraft-related characters/locations instead. No way in hell would i pay for that without significant evidence otherwise.

theamazingbean

Dec 29, 2009
No. Might play World of Warhammer 40k. As long as I get gun down heretics IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR! Witches, daemons, xenos, all must be purged.

SpireOfFire

Dec 4, 2009
i'd give it some thought, but probly not. MMO's are just grinding. (no, i didnt get that from yahtzee. i gathered that myself from WoW)

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
It'd probably work better than the 40k MMOG if only because there's actual examples of the factions working together instead of everyone fighting everyone forever.

But a MMOFPS would work better.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
I#ve really tried, but I just can't get into sci fi RPGs, I own Mass Effect and KOTOR, and neither really did it for me.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
I'm not really into MMO's but it depends on is on offer in the game.