Poll: Would you play World of 'StarCraft' if it was released?

WaNNaBJusTLiKeU

Jun 26, 2010
Aux said:
WaNNaBJusTLiKeU said:
Aux said:
Yes please and make another Warcraft RTS.
Warcraft 4 is something which I would love to be released, however i'm sure Blizzard said they weren't going to return to it because WoW had changed the story to such a great extent that it just couldn't fit in.
I have heard rumors of this which is quite unfortunate. However I think it might still be doable. Not that this would ever happen but they could put out a RTS between WoW and WoW 2 (if they go that route) or after Blizzard is done releasing content for WoW they could make a RTS that takes place 20 years in the future?

Again I doubt any that would happen but it would be nice.
I think if they do attempt it, it will be done as a side story. They bring in new characters who would not feature too heavily in WoW, as in "They may be off fighting in another continent" and this is the continent focused on in WC4 but not in WoW. Although Blizzard knows where the money is, and with the volume of players playing WoW they never need to touch an RTS style warcraft again. And the big lure I guess for Warcraft (Always has been for me) is the deep storyline running throughout.