Poll: Would you rather sleep with Chell or Samus?

cthulhumythos

Aug 28, 2009
i'll wait until other m is declared non-canon. otherwise... chell i guess?

damn, these are the questions that need to be asked.

XxMLGxX

Jul 18, 2011
I'm sorry i am a straight person so I would obviously go for chell because shes the only girl. this is a very one sided question in my opinion because the only people who like boys and girls can choose and im not bein mean im sayin real facts

Doom-Slayer

Ooooh...I has custom title.
Jul 18, 2009
Samus times 1000. I actually expected it to be 90:10 for Samus but thats actually more even that I thought. Chell is nice but..just nice. Samus is mmmm.

SpaceBat

Jul 9, 2011
I haven't played Other M, so when I say Samus, I mean the classic Samus, not the Other M version. Incredibly good looking and very, VERY intelligent. You can't wipe out so many space pirate infested areas and kill so many huge monster with just skill without having the intelligence to back it up.

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
samus. i have played the gba(fusion and zero mission) and metroid primes(beat 1 and 3 never had motivation to beat 2) before but i never played portal before so i don't know much about cell's character or appearance. in fact all i know about chell is that she has a portal gun.
in fact not can be said about samus character either but you can infer she is at least brave enough to fight space pirates.
the positive about samus is she is flexible

edit: i saw some of other m's cut Cutscenes on youtube and let make this samus pre other m. just because i don't want to hear about her history with adam and her voice sort of meh

Irony said:
Chell. I mean, can you imagine how uncomfortable it would be to lie next to Samus in her armor? It would be really hard to get a good night's sleep with that huge chunk of metal being right next to you the whole time.
that's why zero suit samus exists. when in zero suit she wears a blue skintight full-body jumpsuit and in earlier metroid games samus just had a bikini.
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Metroid_endings

pegi989

May 27, 2011
id go with chell yeah she can't talk but that does not mean she can't communicate plus she havent had any contact in years with humans so she won't be that picky

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
Samus can curl up into a ball, flexibility counts for a lot.

TBH though, I wouldn't pick Chell, and Samus I would try for more of a relationship rather than simply sleeping with.

Also don't forget Portal 2 Chell is Brain damaged, not just mute when she tries to talk she jumps, god knows what else is wrong lol.

KaizokuouHasu

May 19, 2011
FPSMadPaul said:
I think Samus as she just looks better. (Especially in that zero suit!)
Chell would be your intellectual choice though.
ya sure? Chell can't speak. When prompted to talk in Portal 2 she jumps instead. I don't think she's the intellectual choice at all, but rather the choice of a person who figures a knee-jerk (presumably Chell's "no") is good enough for consent.

I'd go with Samus. She is a more developed character (I'm ignoring Other M. I've neither played it, nor do I think I will any time soon) and she is actually very good looking.

Getting back to reality; neither actually exists. :/

xXxJessicaxXx said:
OmniscientOstrich said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Neither becuase I'm a woman...
Solid Snake or Gordon Freeman? (maybe not the best equivalent but just something off the top of my head)
rofl

What lady could resist the Freeman. Plus he's a Doctor...not much of a conversationalist though.
As a future doctor (albeit not of theoretical physics) that's music to my ears. Hark!

I wonder who the male equivalent of Chell is..?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Samus. I have had a nerd-crush on her all of my life. Chell is hot too, but she... well... she's not Samus.

TheHitcher

Sep 9, 2009
I dunno, cannot I not have both? Samus, I guess, then. Just seems wrong to sleep with someone who has brain damage.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I'd have to pick Chell, but it's a really close call.

I wouldn't mind sleeping with Samus, but there's this fear of mine that if I pissed her off in any way she'd somehow morph into her Morph Ball form and trap my junk in there. :/

That'd be somewhat freaky and, yet, completely hilarious imagining someone screaming in pain trying to get their genitalia free from Samus' Morph Ball. Oh man, just had this thought - imagine she set a power bomb after 'attaching' herself to you. When it went off, you wouldn't know whether you were comin' or goin'! *runs away for fear of reprisal*

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
The biggest problem I have with Chell is that she is, canonically, stubborn off the charts, and thus probably won't listen to anything I say. It's not that I mind being on the bottom, but once in while I'd like some input into what we do. Yes, dear, that IS fun, but I read about this other position that - no? Oh, come on - what, again? *sigh*
Plus, I don't really find Chell all that attractive. She's got kind of a "hoss face".

Samus at least has the chance of being a little more cooperative, and I find her much prettier. I liked her original Metroid Prime hairstyle better than the crazy anime ponytail she's been sporting lately, though.

(Please note that I regard Other M as a piece of Space Pirate propaganda and therefore do not work it into my mental calculations of Samus.)