Poll: Would you Rather

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
[HEADING=1]READ THIS FIRST[/HEADING]
Okay so some background to the bizarre question you see above you.

I was asked a question while at work one day, and the idea intrigued me so I began asking around to gauge people's opinions on it and get their reasoning as to why they chose what they chose. While asking them I began noticing a bizarre trend where women tended to choose one and men would choose the either option with about 80% frequency. This intrigued me so much I wanted to ask all of you this question and wanted to see if that trend was simply a fluke or not.

This exercise has a secondary purpose as there aren't many repeated reasonsings behind their choice, so rather than just leave an answer I'd also like to get why you chose what you chose.

Some specifics on the choices themselves:

If you have a sneezing fit, it's not every fit you change, but each individual sneeze, so if you sneeze an even number of times you return to the gender you were before sneezing.

There is no way you can tell if the muffin you are looking at/smelling/holding/eating from an actual baby, all babies would taste like muffins and all muffins would occasionally cry and smell bad etc.

So Escapists, what would you rather?

sanquin

Jun 8, 2011
Talking about a weird question. o_O As for the question, I'm female and would rather randomly change genders than...you know, accidentally eat a live human baby. >.>

Kiltguy

Lurker extraordinaré
Jan 23, 2011
wow... 100% percent atm.

Did I know these options prior to the change? I think that it would have impact on the choices given.

I'd rather have my physiology changed then be partaking of human flesh/muffins (I rather like muffins), mostly because I think people would be horrified if they saw me picking up a baby from a stroller/crib and started to nibble away.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Gender sneezing.

Presumably, I could make myself sneeze if I wanted to return to my original gender.

That and I don't want to accidentally eat a load if babies.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
gender sneezing. no contest. that opens up a world of opportunities, and doesn't deprive you of muffins or put you at risk for eating babies. i'm not sure how this is even a question. one answer is clearly superior to the other in every way.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Hmm, strange.
Seems as though for once human interaction told me insensible things where the internet proves to be the actual source of sensibility.
In case you wanted to know, the guys preferred the baby muffins, with only two exceptions and women preferred gender fluidity with four exceptions.

How bizarre that the internet should be in complete agreement on this.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Gender sneezes without a doubt. I love muffins too much to risk them smelling and making annoying noises.

I'm curious to know your colleagues choices. Do the men mostly say baby muffins?

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Getting to experience the world as another gender seems pretty cool to me, and useful in certain circumstances too, so I'd definitely pick that over a useless and potentially dangerous ability to mix up babies and muffins.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
kailus13 said:
Gender sneezes without a doubt. I love muffins too much to risk them smelling and making annoying noises.

I'm curious to know your colleagues choices. Do the men mostly say baby muffins?
I love that the problem is not with eating babies, but having muffins smell bad and crying XD

And yeah, men chose the baby muffins with the logic that they don't really wanna switch genders ever and that they don't normally eat muffins. Also that clothes wouldn't fit right when you change and one said that what if he turns when he's on his period.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
I don't particularly want to run the risk of eating a baby. Unprepared meat and all that...

Kiltguy

Lurker extraordinaré
Jan 23, 2011
Radoh said:
Hmm, strange.
Seems as though for once human interaction told me insensible things where the internet proves to be the actual source of sensibility.
In case you wanted to know, the guys preferred the baby muffins, with only two exceptions and women preferred gender fluidity with four exceptions.

How bizarre that the internet should be in complete agreement on this.

Silly internets for being not nonsensical about this. You should have been more demanding in the nonsense department.

Akytalusia said:
gender sneezing. no contest. that opens up a world of opportunities, and doesn't deprive you of muffins or put you at risk for eating babies. i'm not sure how this is even a question. one answer is clearly superior to the other in every way.
Yes...

<.<

Sneeze... Yay now I have *****! *grabs, feels, touch, plays with*

Sneeze... Yay now I have *****! *grabs, feels, touch, plays with*

OT: Eating babymuffins not so much fun.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Radoh said:
kailus13 said:

I love that the problem is not with eating babies, but having muffins smell bad and crying XD

And yeah, men chose the baby muffins with the logic that they don't really wanna switch genders ever and that they don't normally eat muffins. Also that clothes wouldn't fit right when you change and one said that what if he turns when he's on his period.
I've just never cared for babies at all.

"Oh god I've got period blood in my testicles" is admittedly a good reason for chosing baby muffins.

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
Gender swap sneeze, no contest. It doesn't seem that bad, albeit a little embarrassing. Still, nowhere near as embarrassing as carrying around a muffin and talking to it like it's a baby, and the gender sneeze definitely beats eating a baby by accident.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Baby muffins?
Who the hell came up with that?!
That was kinda hilarious though.

I don't really care about being a man or a woman so I guess my answer is pretty obvious.

Question though, if I get pregnant what happens to the foetus when I sneeze?
[sup][sup]Because it could end up pretty similar to eating a baby.[/sup][/sup]

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I don't think confusing babies with muffins would be so bad. There's always context. Women would hold muffins against their breasts, and bakeries would have babies inside glass casings. Also it would be pretty obvious when my pregnant wife pulls a muffin out of her vagina. I doubt I would get them confused. Or do you mean that SOMETIMES I would confuse them, and I wouldn't know when?

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Gender sneezes. When I sneeze, it's usually two sneezes anyway.

That and I've eaten way too many muffins in my lifetime to select "baby muffins".

tilmoph

Gone Gonzo
Jun 11, 2013
Male, gender sneezing, and how is this a question? Would you rather accidentally eat a baby, which leaves you with a permanently dead baby, or have different bits when you sneeze, which is temperorary since you can always just sneeze again? This seems like a no-brainer to me.

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
I voted baby muffins because I don't particularly want to continuously change gender during hayfever season. Especially not as I am prone, much to my partners' annoyance, to sneezing during sex.

I'd just stop eating muffins and/or have someone with me to confirm whether what I was buying was a baby or a muffin. Of course, come to think of it, I imagine I'd be tipped off by the whole babies not usually living on shelves in supermarkets thing.

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
OK, I have absolutely no desire to be a woman.
But when the alternative is not only possibly eating a baby, but injuring myself trying to catch the 'baby' someone dropped, having screaming fits at stores and store managers for trying to sell babies, attacking people on the street because I see them trying to eat a baby....the list goes on and on.....
I'll take gender-swapping sneezes thank you very much.