Poll: Would you Rather

MHR

Apr 3, 2010
Changing gender when you sneeze sounds like a superpower you can easily control. You can induce a sneeze easily with some pocket pepper, and you can resist a sneeze by tickling the roof of your mouth with your tongue. There's no downside. I'd want to be a chick to shake my hawt body and party like a guy would if they were a chick, no question. I'd have the seductive power of womenly wiles at my disposal to sneak by guards and get where i'm not supposed to be, get free drinks, gold dig, lez-out with lesbians, etc.

If babies and muffins were interchangeable all I would have to do is avoid muffins or ask the person next to me whether the thing in front of me is cute or delicious; depending on who they are I may want to get a second opinion. Pales in comparison to super-powers really.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I tend to sneeze twice normally anyhow, so I'll take the sex-swapping sneezes.

Besides, being a woman on occasion could be interesting, and I'd just have to carry some pepper with me.

My friend answers "Gender sneezes, because I just want boobs with no menstruation."

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Baby muffins, mostly because I don't eat them, so I won't be eating any babies.

w9496

Jun 28, 2011
Male, and I choose baby muffins. I would hope my friends or those around me would not allow me to eat a human baby, so I can imagine it being easier to live with.

puff ball

Mar 14, 2011
seeing as how i don't eat muffins and don't have kids id rather keep my gender the way it is.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
I like babies, I also like muffins too much to have to forgo them, and I've always wanted to know what it's like to have a male body. So gender switching sneezing please. Although, I do tend to sneeze a lot... I'd have to invest in some elastic clothes I guess.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Male, and I guess Gender Sneezing. It's less likely to get me put in prison for attempted cannibalism.

Only less likely, mind.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Ugh I don't know if I could handle the thought of accidentally eating a muffin, but it seems like that choice is the one that would require less of a major life adjustment.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Female.

Gender sneezes. Properly managed, that actually sounds kinda fun in a Ranma 1/2 sort of way.

And yeah, the muffin thing sounds rather disturbing. I don't think I'd want to give up eating muffins forever. Although, technically, I suppose I could just ask someone if I was holding a muffin or not just to make sure before I eat one. Still, I'd rather not worry about it.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Not really a fan of potentially eating babies so.... ya. Looks like I'm becoming a girl once or twice a day. Besides, I can always sniff some pepper to revert back. Of course, I may on occasion keep my change for a few minutes, for... experiments.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Male-Yeah....I like muffins as much as the next guy, but I much rather swear them off then go through the extremely strange moments that would result from the gender swap. Funny enough not that long ago I would've been forced to pick the gender swap option but fortunately my kid is 6 now and therefore is muffin free. :)

Tanakh

Jul 8, 2011
Radoh said:
There is no way you can tell if the muffin you are looking at/smelling/holding/eating from an actual baby, all babies would taste like muffins and all muffins would occasionally cry and smell bad etc.
Would you be conscious of not being able to tell the difference?

Also, so far people seem to be voting in the same proportion of gender.

Black Dream

Jul 27, 2013
I hate muffins and babies equally. So I picked that.
Also, I could finally fulfill my life-long fantasy of seeing a woman breast-feed a muffin!

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan

Unless I was a Yoshi which does not have any gender would I pick the latter. So, gurl gamer I be until I stick a Q-Tip up my nose.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Well I think I sneeze more often than I eat muffins, so baby muffins.
I'll just never eat a swaddled muffin again.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Well, the baby muffins thing is sort of a non-issue for me... I could give up eating muffins quite easily.

The sneezes... well, it depends. Most here are assuming this thing changes your physical sex, but when I read "gender", I think "gender identity". That would be confusing and unpleasant, whereas an instant physical sex change a la Ranma 1/2 could be fun.

Candlejack000

Nov 1, 2012
Male and definitely Baby muffins. After being declared innocent on account of insanity, I would just ask people if I was holding a muffin or a baby.

Maevine

Feb 4, 2013
Since I both have a baby and enjoy the frequent consumption of muffins, I'ma go with gender sneezes. Sounds fun .w.