Poll: Would you really rule the world?

Nomad

Dire Penguin
Aug 3, 2008
Yes. You don't have to personally oversee every little detail - none of the current nation leaders even do that, and they're not even close to ruling the entire world. I'd just delegate responsibilities to people I liked and agreed with. And then I'd ride away on a panda into the sunset while drinking goatmilk. Mostly because it seems like a cool thing to do, and noone would be able to stop me.

A010110100101102

May 30, 2009
CircuitDruid said:
A010110100101102 said:
CircuitDruid said:
A010110100101102 said:
CircuitDruid said:
I would for sure, and id be dam evil too. I'd shut down nuclear plants, make deforestation a crime worthy of capital punishment, sink any country contested by holy war to the bottom of the sea, and force the Australian government to develop a realistic water usage program.

And create an army of mutant lion/goldfish... dam that would be awesome.
i approve of this plan of yours, you may have forgotten about enforcing population control.
Your right! ill put it to my lion/goldfish committee, give em sharper teeth or something, perhaps move on to carnivorous giraffes.
you should have those carnivorous giraffes or your lion/goldfish committee start with China and their ridicously out of control population.
I don't think it would be fair to deny anyone in the world my carnivorous giraffes.
ohh definetly not.

Sneaky Paladin

Jan 21, 2009
CircuitDruid said:
o0pwnman0o said:
I would make a no idiots rule where all who deny common sense and are the kinds of people who deny all logic must be killed. puring the gene pool through murderous means. I would press it for the good of humanity
Dude your more evil than me :D not that it wouldn't make the world a better place, but you should still apply to be a vidiogame villain ;)you'd do great, and you have the megalomaniac scheme all worked out...
Aww your just saying that to make me feel better.

Nomad

Dire Penguin
Aug 3, 2008
Firebert said:
I'm way too lazy to rule the world. Especially because I procrastinate and don't really like making important decisions.
Then you're in luck! Judging from members of parliament, procrastinating is a major part of being in charge. Decisionmaking? Not so much.

Zhalath

Mar 19, 2009
Yes, and I would get stuff done.
First executive action? Really awesome sandwich.

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
No. I don't want that job thank you very much. I'm quite content to live my life away from everyone else. Leave me alone, I leave you alone.

I shall have a sign at my driveway that says:
STOP! Put your hands in the air. Walk slowly to the door, keeping your hands in plain sight. Any intruders who do not comply will be shot on sight. Welcome! And have a wonderful day!

McBurks

May 8, 2009
From the words of Duff Man & Macho Man, Oh Yeah!

I've discussed this plenty of times before with my friends.My one friend would be my lacky but he would be the ace of the empire while I actually pull the strings.I'd be like the government and handing out jobs to all my friends..besides my friend has a wicked laugh that is nice to listen to when you're being whipped to build my Pyramid of 10,000 Mega MEGA Lego Blocks.....

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
I voted yes, but I'm sort of an in-between. I'd take a position of Supreme Overlordship, but I'd delegate my responsibilities to a black cloak-wearing council who would supply me with daily reports, briefings, and documents to sign.

Essentially, I'd have ultimate power over everything, but let others use it for me with me simply at the top of the food chain.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Yes. Then I'd start killing every second male child of every family. (Which I am. Just to be Ironic) then I'd kill the 6th female child in every family. By this time they'd revolt, but I'd have my place in history.

CircuitDruid

May 19, 2009
o0pwnman0o said:
CircuitDruid said:
o0pwnman0o said:
I would make a no idiots rule where all who deny common sense and are the kinds of people who deny all logic must be killed. puring the gene pool through murderous means. I would press it for the good of humanity
Dude your more evil than me :D not that it wouldn't make the world a better place, but you should still apply to be a vidiogame villain ;)you'd do great, and you have the megalomaniac scheme all worked out...
Aww your just saying that to make me feel better.
nah im serious! but Im glad you feel that way :p

Lord Of Cyberia

Jan 4, 2009
Yes, simply so I could swarm troops to crush any conflicts on Earth, force all nations to lower pollution, dump a crapload of resources into medical, space and renewable energy technologies, then wire my brain into a vast computer on the moon and live immortally forever, eventually boarding a gigantic Hydrogen Fusion Scoop powered starship for Alpha Centauri. THEN I WOULD LET THE PATHETIC WORMS DIE IN THEIR OWN CONFLICTS, MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

How's that for a plan?

EDIT: Kidding...

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I'd hand the button to my best friend and become the power behind the throne. I'm not an 'in the spotlight' kinda guy.

Tyler_Durden

Feb 22, 2009
yes because

1. that would end all wars.

2. i could build an underwater city where i would let science research with no bounds.

3. recreate the dinosaurs

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yes and I would be a complete dick by creating robot assassins to kill off every man so I could say "I am THE BIGGEST DICK ON EARTH!".

MMMATT

May 21, 2009
If history has taught us anything, it's that anyone who tries to rule the world fails in epic proportions.