Poll: Would You Spit or Swallow?

DRSH1989

Aug 20, 2010
I'm confused. Is this thread about H2O or body fluids... cause the way the poll question was addressed sure sounds promiscuous.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
People piss in pools. Natural water talks like ass. Therefore, I spit it out.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
The moment I saw this thread I knew what you were doing. Sorry, but you made it way too obvious.
OT:Spit it out, I have no idea where that's been. [sub][sub]Innuendo yay[/sub][/sub]

Edit: Aww, ponies was the "other" option? Why don't I ever learn to always choose the third one?

googleback

Apr 15, 2009
Swallow, just like all my girls (or products)

SEXY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TEXT AND SEX IN YOUR AREAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
i dont cry if i swallow pool or sea water but im not going to drink it on purpose. especially public pool water with 50-100 people swimming in it before me. bandaids floating around, people peeing in the water.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Ah, I love these wonderful "I hope you read the OP" threads.
OT: Spit, I hate the taste of pool/lake water.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
in a pond or small lake i would to spit it out becasue that water is stagnant. however in a river or large lake or a lake made by a river, i would swallow unless it was downstream from a large city.

Pyre00

Mar 17, 2009
I logged on to these god forsaken forums for the first time in two years for this.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Okay, I knew this probably wasn't going to be about what I originally thought, but part of me was still surprised, somehow.

OT: Probably spit it out. I've swallowed lake water before (I'm pretty sure it's why I don't get sick now), but it wasn't on purpose. And by lake water, I mean from Lake Ontario. Yeah, I swim in that shit.