Poll: You have to fist fight the last game character you played as, how does it go?

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm, does a tenno get their Warframe or fight me directly? Either way, its not going well for me.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
DementedSheep said:
Scarim Coral said:
My Char Guardian from Guild Wars 2

Seeing how he is wearing full armor and his race used to be in war with us human, he can deck me easil!
Mine is a thief so no amour but her claws would be almost the of length of my hand and it's a large bipedal hellcat thing that is trained to fight from birth. Hell no, I'm not going to win that.
I don't think anyone would legitimately win unarmed against something like a Charr, even one that isn't trained to fight. It would be stupider than trying to fist fight a bear.
Maybe if a human is super tall, have a beard or so (except on a woman of course), tattoos and muscular to the point he or she could be mistaken for a Norn, that could put up a fight with a Charr!

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Well I would fight the Brominator. And while he does have a minigun and metal skeleton, he's 2inches tall and is one-hit kill. So my chances are decent.

SKBPinkie

Oct 6, 2013
Nondescript hunter from the Monster Hunter demo. Considering that she wields a massive slab of metal (that she calls a sword) with relative ease, I don't think I stand much of a chance.

OT: This might be one of those incredibly rare instances where I'd want to choose a walking-simulator / story-centric game just so I have a chance.

linwolf

Jan 9, 2010
I could totally take Catherine II. The real question is how I will get away with beating up a Russian monarch.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
I have to fight Batman.

I am quite relieved, because as a pretty decent citizen, I haven't done anything to be on the receiving end of his beatdown. Otherwise I'd be proper fucked.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
An Unkindled two-handing a Chaos Blade? I'd be sliced in half before I could even get within striking range, and even if I somehow won, he'd be back soon enough for a second round.

Unless I can somehow set up shop as a seller of goods, I'll probably get cut down for some extra souls.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
A fully powered up Samus Aran from the endgame of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption? I'd get myself vaporised in a single Nova Beam shot.

But hey, if I've done something to cause her to be my enemy, then I deserve it.

MHR

Apr 3, 2010
Rogue from Nuclear Throne

It doesn't matter how many punches she gets in. One punch from me and her advanced blast armor turns me into paste.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
I can't recall the last character from Overwatch I played as, but all options seems to fall in their favor.

PS: Yes, even Mechless DVa. Yes, that probably says a lot more about me than about them...

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
The Chosen Undead from Dark Souls.

Considering the last thing said character did was beat Orestein and Smough while wearing Havel's Armor.....yeah, that fight would go poorly for me.

Even if I managed to kill her, she'd just respawn at a bonfire.

WhiteNachos

Jul 25, 2014
NPC009 said:
WhiteNachos said:
Thank god you said fist fight. The last character I played as was Roy from Smash Bros/Fire Emblem.

So that said he doesn't look particularly strong. I think I have a slight edge on him.

Never played Fire Emblem though so maybe I'm underestimating him.
Roy is known as one of those lords that's kind of bad and needs a lot of babying to make it through the game. He's mostly useful thanks to the awesomeness of the Sword of Seals he gets late in the game. Take the weapon out of the equations and your odds shouldn't be too terrible.

Marth is more or less in the same boat. It kinda depends on you game you want to pretend the Smash version is based on.

Ike on the other hand... It was nice knowing you?

Oh, and Robin, well, Robins have both the potential and means to become awesome. Same with Lucina. I'd be super careful around them. Corrin turns into a dragon, so... yeah.
I like my odds against Roy.

As for Corrin, I don't even think dragons have fists so he can't attack me when he's a dragon.

WhiteNachos

Jul 25, 2014
Bernzz said:
A fully powered up Samus Aran from the endgame of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption? I'd get myself vaporised in a single Nova Beam shot.

But hey, if I've done something to cause her to be my enemy, then I deserve it.
It's a fist fight though, and for the sake of fairness lets say she doesn't have her armor.

LegoDudeGuy

Young punks, get off my lawn.
Jun 9, 2010
I get to fight Vauban Prime, from Warframe.

If he doesn't spam his balls to CC me then "maybe".

Fighting a space ninja is hard enough as is.

MoltenSilver

Feb 21, 2013
I'd be against.... the child protagonist of Pokemon X.

Now, I'm not the most physically imposing person there is, but even I would bet on me over a kid

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
Considering that I was playing an entire civilization which had control over 7 solar systems... my odss are slim at best.

Silverbeard

Jul 9, 2013
Geralt of Rivia?

Hmmm... This one might not be as much of a foregone conclusion as one may think. I spent a few of my teenage years as a heavyweight boxer and even though I'm well out of shape now, I still remember most of the fundamentals. Assuming Geralt cannot use any of his Signs, I might actually manage to bloody his jaw and take a few teeth before he does one of his bizarre fist-parries and flattens me.

WhiteNachos

Jul 25, 2014
Eliam_Dar said:
Considering that I was playing an entire civilization which had control over 7 solar
systems... my odss are slim at best.
"For our next experiment we will attempt to split an atom with fists. Many, many fists."