Poll: You have to fist fight the last game character you played as, how does it go?

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
The Hunter from Bloodborne.

Hm, well, even without weapons, he's still got proper combat training and is still way stronger than me; not the biggest wash I could have been in but still a wash.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Hmm....Wei Shen in Sleeping Dogs, with MAX on everything, versus me, a average built 22-years old piece of shit.....Yeah, I wouldn't even try.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Well, the last character I played as was Turbo Dismount Guy, so he's screwed! And then, I put him through a wall of trains on a Boogie Bus while upside-down.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
My Lalafell Black Mage from FF14.

Not only do I die horribly, but I look pathetic while a chubby, 3-ft-tall girl destroys me. It's funny yet sad to see :p

EDIT: HOLD THE PHONE. A fist fight?? :D Hot damn, I could win a fist fight with a Lalafell! The only question now is, would I even want to? It doesn't seem like the sort of that's impressive enough to brag about, nor is it even kind of respectable. I'm sure it's, at the very least, frowned upon.

Ronald Nand

Jan 6, 2013
I'd be fighting my Dark Souls 2 Mage, I might be able to win if I'm really lucky and I get in close before getting torn to shreds by a Soul Arrows and Dark Orbs, but even then she could just block my blows with her shield and beat the crap out of me with he stave...

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
lol so im fighting a tauren DK, I think ill win since I used to do steer wrestling in highschool

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Considering the smackdown that he laid on his coworkers in the manga, I really don't think I stand a chance against Akagi.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Adam Jensen from Deus Ex.
But I am good cause I play a Pacific route with him, so no reason to fight.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Well, looks like I'm screwed. A fistfight with Geralt of Rivia would probably end with my arm in a cast.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
WhiteNachos said:
It's a fist fight though, and for the sake of fairness lets say she doesn't have her armor.
BuildsLegos said:
You're forgetting that it's a fist-fight, meaning she has to at the very least not use any of her weapons or gadgets. Of course, I'm sure Smash Bros will confirm she knows a few moves.
Yep, shit, you're both right. My reading comprehension leaves something to be desired.

Alright, so before Other M she was meant to be about 6'3", and likely a skilled melee combatant given the aliens getting in her face all the time.

I'm 5'8", built like a stick, and a pacifist. I'm still pretty fucked.

Pseudonym

Legacy
Feb 26, 2014
Country
Nederland
Pikachu (smash bros). I think I'd lose. Then again, I might stand a chance if pikachu can use only his fists. If all electro schocks, steel tails and other stuff that could kill me weren't allowed and pikachu had to just punch. Then again, it's not as if I have much of a punch to throw. I'd probably still have a hard time winning.

CyanCat47_v1legacy

Nov 26, 2014
I don't quite remember who it was. Either the sultan of mali(CK2), A roman general(Total war) or a farmer named Sandra(stardew valley). I would loose to all three anyways

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
The robot avatar from Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball.

I'm not really sure. Those dodgeballs look like they hurt.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
I voted staging the fight because my Souls character is an extension of myself.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Morgana from League of Legends. Without magic I would actually win. Unless she's allowed to "auto-attack" me - those energy bolts ARE physical damage after all. However, she had some items with her which could mean my doom: she can send a spooky ghost to slow me down and turn invulnerable and immovable for 2.5 seconds. Also if she gets three hits on me within a short time I'll get hit by Thunderlord's Decree... This is too complicated already. Do I get masteries too?

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
[spoiler[
[/spoiler]

Shit - I lose, badly.
Even without abilities and weapons, Corvo is pretty high tier. And if I got a punch in, that mask would hurt me more than him!

The Enquirer

Apr 10, 2013
Thank grodd I played that last match of Overwatch. I get Lucio instead of Winston. I may have a shot at winning then.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
One of my drones from Duskers. I assume that I'd win by virtue of them not having hands.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Hmm, well, let's see...

Welp. I'm fucked. Only question is: Does he smash my face in or just rip it off?