Poll: You must give up all but 1 system due to new law

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i would think that this law is useful, since apparently i spend so much time gaming that i didn't stop this stupid law.

and i would get a ps3, since my PC doesn't seem to affected.

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
TheComedown said:
I don't own any of those systems. So I choose PC, I don't see why it can't be an option.
Agreed. It should be an option. But if I had to choose then I would keep my Xbox.

xavierxenon

Aug 10, 2009
PS3. It has the best exclusives out of all the consoles which is the main reason I go for a certain console anyway.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
360, because my Wii is just gathering dust, and I only play DS for Pokemon (which, as awesome as it is, I can live without)

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
None. I don't care if The Combine smash down my door and put guns to my face, I will defend to the death my systems. In the mean time though, I will only publicly play my 360. Everything else is going offline. They can't detect this stuff if it's offline. The DS might give me away but I only do mystery gift on Pokemon at this point.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Veldie said:
DO NOT say PC or whatever insulting consoles
Serious question, does that mean we can have a PC as well?

If so then I'll keep my 360, there isn't any grand reasoning to that, I just like it and it's pimp Halo paint job (and yes, I am a shameless nerd fan of Halo games).
If not then I want my PC dangit!

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
Well, I'd pick the PC since I don't own any of the current gen consoles, but you haven't listed it as a poll option.

Olrod

Feb 11, 2010
It would have to be my Playstation 2 simply because that's the console I currently have the most games for.

Oh, you don't have PS2 listed as a poll option... :(

I can't choose the PS3 because Sony, in their finite wisdom, decided to stop having backwards compatibility on their PS3 consoles.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Of the list, my 360. If I ignore the list, my PC. I have always been a PC gamer at heart; indeed, it is only due to the fact that my friends have gradually transitioned to the console space that I care much for a console at all.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
I don't have any of those. I have never owned a console. I came close to buying the original xbox, not to play games but to hack into a cheap PC. I tried out linux on my PC the timeand decided it wasn't really for me at that stage. Ubuntu 10.10 is pretty damn good though.

I guess I have to say PC.

Jordanjay

Aug 15, 2009
My PS3 is the one I would keep, as it the only one on the list that I own haha. Had the PC been an option on the list i would keep that, just for the fact I can do a lot more with it than a console, plus i can still play my games :)

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
The 360 is far more intuitive IMO, my PS3 resembles a PC so much, it might as well be one. Hence, I'll keep my 360... and a PC.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Wayneguard said:
PS2 man hands down. Massive library with boatloads of quality games.
This. Completely. I really can't add anything.