Poll: You think anime should have thicker women(bigger asses and wider hips not just big boobs)

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
Scarim Coral said:
Honestly I don't get the appeal of wider hip women. I can get big boob or butt but the hip? Just to be clear, I got nothing against women with big hip, I just don't understand the attraction toward that part of the body.
Big hips tend to come with a shapely ass also they tend to look nice

The Lunatic

Princess
Jun 3, 2010
There's so much anime out there these days, I'm sure there's a gimmick for whatever your taste in women in.

It's unlikely the mainstream anime will change based on what the relatively small western market thinks of certain things.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Smithnikov said:
Revnak said:
Smithnikov said:
A Fork said:
What kind of anime do you watch?
My main three pieces of evidence were Evil Tanya, Legend of Galactic Heroes, and Code Geass.

Also Girl Und Panzer to a lesser extent.
Code Geass?
GO youtube Code Geass Emporer's Speech. Wear a helmet from the alt right splooge that will be incoming
You mean the one that's used to frame the obviously evil and fascist empire as obviously evil and fascist? You may have missed the subtlety of it, you know, it's easy to miss that the protagonist vows to kill him immediately after hearing it.

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
Revnak said:
You mean the one that's used to frame the obviously evil and fascist empire as obviously evil and fascist? You may have missed the subtlety of it, you know, it's easy to miss that the protagonist vows to kill him immediately after hearing it.
Read the comment section...

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Smithnikov said:
Revnak said:
People who hold contemptible views agree with the villain of a work, so that's the creators fault? What the hell are you talking about!?

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Smithnikov said:
Revnak said:
Fight Club doesn't celebrate fascism either. I dare you to read a comment section for one of Tyler's speeches.

NPC009

Don't mind me, I'm just a NPC
Aug 23, 2010
Just because assholes did/wore/said something does not mean it can only ever be seen as celebration of their assholeness regardless of context. Also see:
-the manji symbol
-german shephards
-being bald
-backpacks

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
Revnak said:
Smithnikov said:
Revnak said:
Fight Club doesn't celebrate fascism either. I dare you to read a comment section for one of Tyler's speeches.
Ohhh, I know all about Fight Club and it's influence. Fight Club is who I blame for the existence of 4chan in the first place.

Difference here, it was hijacked. Chuck Phalinuk actually came out and said "this is what _____ means and what I was trying to say."

Got any statements from the writers of those animes?

Aug 31, 2012
NPC009 said:
Just because assholes did/wore/said something does not mean it can only ever be seen as celebration of their assholeness regardless of context. Also see:
-the manji symbol
-german shephards
-being bald
-backpacks
Ok, I have to ask...backpacks?

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Smithnikov said:
...That they're not Nazis?

Smithnikov said:
Ohhh, I know all about Fight Club and it's influence. Fight Club is who I blame for the existence of 4chan in the first place.

NPC009

Aug 23, 2010
Zykon TheLich said:
NPC009 said:
-the manji symbol
-german shephards
-being bald
-backpacks
Ok, I have to ask...backpacks?
They're popular among people who're into blowing up innocent commuters and the like. Yeah, I know, kind of a different demographic than the other things mentioned, but hey, an asshole is an asshole.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Smithnikov said:
Revnak said:
Smithnikov said:
Revnak said:

Difference here, it was hijacked. Chuck Phalinuk actually came out and said "this is what _____ means and what I was trying to say."

Maybe the fact that the protagonist fucking murders the character you're talking about for being a dictator, a coward, and a bad dad? Code Geass is not subtle about the character making that speech being wrong and the villain. Code Geass is not subtle ever. Code Geass is very much the opposite of that.

And holy shit, blaming Fight Club for 4chan is hilariously misguided.

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
Ninjamedic said:
...That they're not Nazis?
Probably not, but fans of them or sympathizers...I find it hard to believe they aren't.

Where do you think those scumbags got the Rules 1 and 2 from? Where do you think the term "Special Snowflake" got turned into a pejorative?

NPC009

Aug 23, 2010
Just being someone uses something in a certain way doesn't mean the creator ever intentioned it to be used that way.

Also, by your logic Steven Spielberg is a total Hitler fan because he made movies that features Nazi characters.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Leave it to the internet to turn a thread about big butts to a thread about Hitler. Page one, at that.

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
NPC009 said:
Also, by your logic Steven Spielberg is a total Hitler fan because he made movies that features Nazi characters.
Did he portray the Nazi's as almost comedically smarter, more capable, and more righteous than the Allies? Did he portray the Allies as hopelessly inept to the point of Japanese military vs Godzilla?