Poll: Your Avatar

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
blinkgun96 said:
Thoth from Marathon: Durandal.
Call bullshit or not, but after I posted I thought of Marathon through the weirdest chain of thought. Hero Core-> Hero-> Halo (don't ask how I got there)-> Marathon

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
no i dont like mine its the same avatar as my Xbox one but i just can't think of any good thing to make it

UkibyTheMaid

Aug 11, 2009
Well, Tales of Eternia played a big part on my high school years. It was the first big RPG I played on my PS1. The first big RPG I played was Ogre Battle on the N64.

I feel in love with all the characters in that game. Reid, Farah, Keele, Meredy, Chat, Max... Just the name the 'main ones'. And the story was just so wonderful and got me soooooooo hooked up! On the second and third CDs is where the story gets really deep and really serious! The first CD is kinda lighthearted, even pretty funny at times, but the other two CDs kill all this nice mood. If not all, a good part of it.

So, it was only natural that I would choose an avvie related to a thing that I hold so dear to me <3

So, my avvie is Farah Oersted. And, one day, I'll cosplay her in all her glory!

sizzle949

May 4, 2009
Cause David Thorne is a genius and this has got to be the most memorable image of his work.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
If I didn't like Rei or this picture, I would not use it as my avatar. As for why I picked it, its largely a personal preference grown out of a finding that the character and my own personality share many similarities, good and bad.

Domou

Dec 3, 2008
I think Lee Jun-ki is an extremely attractive man.
So yes, I love my avatar. Very much.

atombeast707

Dec 8, 2009
kakashi is badass, and one day i decided i wanted a gif image, because they,too are badass. though if i can find a good bleach gif ill change it.