Poll: Your favourite chocolate company (of these 6 listed)

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Zhukov said:
Lindt.

There is no other.

EDIT: Okay, those of you who voted Cadbury, go buy yourself a block of Lindt chocolate right now.
I showed up to this thread ready to choose Cadbury... Then I saw Lindt was an option. Though I have to say, Lindt, at least for me, is a sort of special occasion chocolate, whereas Cadbury is my everyday chocolate.

Also, I tried a Reece's Peanut Butter cup recently, after hearing so many good things about them... They were thunderously meh. The chocolate was pretty bland and the peanut butter inside was quite crappy.

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
Bestival said:
Well of those listed I only know mars, but I'm not answering with that because I fucking hate mars.

Milka would probably be my answer, though at the moment I'm completely addicted to peanut M&Ms.

This thread makes me want to cheat on my diet.
You know Mars makes M&Ms, right?

Also, I heard from someone earlier today that Cadbury chocolate in the states is actually made by Hershey for some reason. Does anyone know if this is true or just some myth someone made up in a drunken rage?

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
Shadow-Phoenix said:
Seems I'm the only guy here who's tried the master race of chocolate known as the Guylian brand.

best tasting chocolate I have ever tried my entire life and yet it's nowhere on the poll.

Ah! I have indeed had those before. In fact, I was trying to remember what they were called when I was making the poll but all I could remember was "Belgian Seashells".

In any case, yes, those are extremely good, but also rather expensive. Not something I'd personally buy terribly often.

Meestor Pickle

Jul 29, 2010
Peanut. Buttercups.
I love Cadbury but I do like a Reese peanut butter cup from time to time although they are a bit over sweet.

Fipback

Mar 17, 2013
Cadbury, mostly because Cadbury World itself is pretty cool and they had an entire village devoted to the production of chocolate. And it's affordable.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
I tend to prefer cheaper chocolate, so Cadbury it is for me.

Rich chocolate and dark chocolate make me feel sick and leave a horrible after taste.

Yeah yeah, blasphemy. Whatever. I'd much rather eat a packet of crisps (or chips to my overseas brethren).

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
mmm.. none of these choices are particularly great. Cadbury's cloying (particularly twists and dairy-milk), Nestle's a joke, Hershey's is a much bigger joke (And it's not chocolate btw), Lindt's incredibly greasy and I don't know what you mean by Mars or World's favourite.

Out of that I'd really give the award to a galaxy bar.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Cadbury but mainly for their cookies and bournville! I rarely buy their popular sweet like the dailymilks (dark chocolate all the way).

mgirl

Mar 29, 2011
Cadbury cause I can actually afford that.

Seriously, lindt is nice but its far too expensive just for chocolate, I can't afford that.

Mars and Nestle are naff.

UltraPic

Dec 5, 2011
xplosive59 said:
Also Ferrero Rochers are classy as fuck.
That's why they sell them in petrol stations, the well known party spot of the ambassador :D (they are nice, like eating sparrow heads but way nicer).

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Lindt is delicious, it really is. But it's super expensive. Balancing quality and price, it's got to be Cadbury.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Definetely mars. I have a think for Milky Way, and the Milky Way crispy rolls. Maltesers are a favourite, too.
But never Nestle. If one has a choice...screw it, even if there's no choice involved, you're better off not eating Nestle if you want some chocolate. -sees poll results-

...um...

...in my opinion.

Phew! Dodged a bullet, there!
Speaking of poll results, "World's Favourite" is looking to be pretty ironic brand name. Never even heard of them.

On a conclusive note, I'd take Mars chocolate over Lindt. Lindt Bunny can go fuck himself.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I don't care much for chocolates but in those rare occasions when I feel like on, a Cadbury Creme Egg always hits the spot.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I don't really think Lindt is all that, especially considering it's pricing (and it loses points for having the most irritating adverts). Cadbury's is pretty erotic, for chocolate that you find in most shops, it's the tits. The fact that you can get Fruit & nut, caramel and Oreo (fucking Oreos.) filled Dairy Milk just makes it even better. Dairy Milk makes all Nestle chocolate taste like sugary bland turds. Mars is ok, they do make Galaxy after all, but Galaxy is just not Dairy Milk. Saying you think Galaxy is better than Daily Milk is like saying Digimon was better than Pokemon; you're just wrong, and you will probably get a nipple-cripple for saying it. Dairy Milk pisses on the faces of your inferior chocolates. Fuck your chocolate. Glory to the Cadbury master race.

Korenith

Oct 11, 2010
As much as I love Lindt it's more an ocassional thing whereas I could eat Galaxy chocolate any time and not feel like I'm being ripped off so I think on balance it's got to be Mars.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Hershey's, though it taste the least like chocolate and more like sugar. I love sweet things, higher quality chocolates are too bitter even though I know that is how chocolate is suppose to taste.

RevRaptor

Mar 10, 2010
I chose Lindt its good stuff As I Live in NZ Cadbury's is considered pretty poor quality. It used to be good but they shut down the NZ line and now they are made in Australia The difference between the two lines was staggering no one down here considers Cadbury to be quality any more.

Still their screw up is our gain, Whittakers has greatly expanded its range to include most of the flavours Cadbury has and its good chocolate too, If Whittakers was on the poll it would have been my pick as the best :)

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
James Joseph Emerald said:
I voted for Cadbury's. But c'mon, we all know what the greatest chocolate is:

Did you know it's illegal in America?
I mean, it's legal to buy a car-mounted machinegun in the US, but not a chocolate egg with a toy inside.
But children can choke on chocolate covered toys! Have you ever heard of someone choking on a car-mounted machine gun? WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!