Poll: Your game of the year.

Good morning blues

Sep 24, 2008
It's really tough to choose between Mass Effect 2 and Red Dead Redemption. I think I'd ultimately have to lean toward ME2, because it was entertaining the whole way through while I was just kind of waiting for the Mexico part to be over in Red Dead, but it's an incredibly tough decision.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Probably Mass Effect 2. I can't think of any other game that came out this year that gets even close to it.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
Mass effect 2 so far, but im liking the look of AC: Brotherhood and Call of duty black ops

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
Mega Man Zero Collection. It's especially awesome for me because I never played any of the original MMZ games on the GBA (aside from having borrowed and beaten MMZ3 on a friend's GBA) My gaming time has been divided between that and Starcraft 2. Those are the only games from 2010 that I've got.

Iggy Rufflebar

Mar 26, 2008
blatantly call of duty guys come on why are you voting for... I kid I kid.

definitely between New Vegas and Mass Effect 2. For it's general improvements over it's predecessors it'll be ME2 buuut Fallout is just possibly one of best gaming experiences you can find out there.

Blobpie

May 20, 2009
There are only two games i played the crap out of... mass effect 2 and fallout 3...

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
Seeing how there are an astounding number of great titles coming out this year, and I can't possibly play them all, this is a very though decision. But, as of right now I would choose New Vegas.

Really enjoying that game

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
I know this might not make much sense but i still vote Romance of the three kingdoms 10 i know it came out like 4 years ago but i still haven't found a better game...