Poll: Your opinion on interracial relationships?

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
People can date who they want (as long as they are above the age of consent). I just will not have sexual relations with someone who isn't my race. It isn't because I am a bigot or anything. I just know that if we have a child it is significantly harder for them to find donors for organs, bone marrow, etc.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Support is a strong word, I don't go out to pro-interracial rallies (if they even exist) but I couldn't care less if I were to see one. The only interracial relationship I don't approve is is because I don't like the girl, nothing about race.

Mafoobula

Sep 30, 2009
You see how "You support them" and "You don't care either way" are roughly equal? I think they're supposed to be under one category. I think the category would be titled "You're in love? That's spiffy, just don't be all in my face about it." Much the same attitude about similar such issues.
Truth be told, I think interracial relationships isn't an issue anymore. We're okay with it, and that's the end of it.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
ravensheart18 said:
bl4ckh4wk64 said:
I'm all for certain interracial marriages, but some of them just freak me out. I personally can't see a Russian with an Asian or an Asian with a black person. It's not that I'm racist, it's just that it kinda grosses me out...
I don't understand...how could it gross you out based just on skin colour and you not be a racist? What is the basis for your being grossed out?
I'm actually not completely sure, when I see an interracial couple, I imagine how it might work out, but sometimes I just get grossed out.

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
I'm white, and I can't help but think Asian girls are the hottest on the planet. So I suppose I'm all for interracial relationships :p

Aug 1, 2010
The Austin said:
Uhhh... I really don't see how anyone could be offended by them.

That's like taking offence to a BLT because it mixes bacon and tomatoes.
As your avatar suggests, you also support rodent/pirate/ghost three-ways.

OT: I don't really care. Whatever people want to do, they should do it as long as it doesn't negatively effect anyone.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
MrDeckard said:
The Austin said:

And you don't?
I'm sick of people like you stomping on my rights!

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Inter-racial marriages don't phase me, that is I have never thought them to be wrong. Inter cultural marriages are a little more difficult.

Oomii

Dec 17, 2009
Sure, why the hell not? I can't see many people objecting to this unless they want to be labeled a racist.

Mookalakai

Jun 2, 2010
Hey, finally a thread that I can actually provide useful input to. I am a white dude, and I dated an Indian girl, so obviously I support interracial relationships. In America it doesn't really seem to be a problem at all, and her Indian acquaintances seemed more put off by it then any Caucasians. Not to say anything about either group as a whole, but her mom didn't want her dating at all, but that was probably applicable to any boy, I doubt my race would have mattered. Her mom was a product of arranged marriange (and later divorce) so she kept several Indian customs with her, which frankly didn't translate well into American society. To summarize, I vote yes on proposition interracial love.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
I have no problem with them, and quite frankly anyone who does should grow up and realize that it won't do any harm, and is exactly like any other relationship.

Edited to phrase it better.

Aug 1, 2010
The Austin said:
MrDeckard said:
The Austin said:

And you don't?
I'm sick of people like you stomping on my rights!
I do. However, a second look at the logo suggests that you support [i/]busting[/i] these fair beings, so are [i/]you[/i] against them?

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
Not a fan just because all the ones here are thug black dude with redneck white girl or mexican trying to get married for residency and those last all of 2 years tops. I see nothing wrong with it I just kinda roll my eyes and the idiocy of the ones around here.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
it still matters? wow, that really surprises me. people are just people. why does it matter who gets with whom?