Poll: You're a virgin, would you rather your first time be with another virgin or someone with experience?

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Casual Shinji said:
It's probably best if atleast one of us knows what the hell to do.

So yeah, someone with some XP would be preferable.

And your first time is likely going to suck regardless.
XP you say?
What level do you have to be before sex is unlockable?
I'm just kidding by the way, someone put me up to saying it because we both agree the phrasing of it is rather funny.

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
Well, I doubt having us both be virgins would accomplish anything, other than making things more awkward. At least if the other person was experienced they'd know what to expect. I learn more, they aren't left disappointed. Win win

Mr.Tophat

May 18, 2011
So the actual question is: Exactly how much of a fumbling awkward mess do you want your first time to be?

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Radoh said:
Casual Shinji said:
It's probably best if atleast one of us knows what the hell to do.

So yeah, someone with some XP would be preferable.

And your first time is likely going to suck regardless.
XP you say?
What level do you have to be before sex is unlockable?
I'm just kidding by the way, someone put me up to saying it because we both agree the phrasing of it is rather funny.
This is a gaming website; Might as well roll with it.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Someone experienced. I don't want a girl to lose her viginity to someone who doesn't know anything about how to make it pleasurable.

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
I would actually much rather stay a virgin. I don't see why society has such an obsession with sex. It really boggles the mind.
I don't see any real value in the act of sex as I do not intend to reproduce.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
A good experienced person will lead you into it like a teacher and will not expect you to preform expertly. They will not laugh at you and will turn you into better person sexually. A virgin may very well be clueless on this and it will lead to a bad first time on both sides.

Plus, someone who has had sex has already HAD sex. They wont get ultra pissed if it sucks because it wasn't their first time. Also because they are educated sexually they could make your first time very very good. Also you can usually rely on them to use protective measures correctly such as birth control and condoms.

At least thats what I think. I have never taken a virgin and I don't think I want that responsibility. I recall what I was like after I lost mine... the clinginess, the false love, admiration, the undignified.... huh, where was I? Anyway, I did and prefer someone who knows what they are doing. Especially when doing it wrong can pop out a baby.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
A virgin, easily...

...I watch enough videos and practice enough that I'd like to think I have some idea what the hell I'm doing, but I'd still like the other to be oblivious to the fact that I'm pretty much stabbing in the dark...

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
BakaSmurf said:
I'll -NEVER- have sex with a virgin girl if I can help it, the thought of causing the lady extreme pain while there's blood and she's squealing in pain... *shudder* It sends a wintery chill through my very soul. As far as I'm concerned pleasuring the lady takes top priority, and somehow I doubt that's even possible when you've just literally punched a bloody hole through her crotch that's causing her ungodly amounts of pain.
That doesn't happen to every girl and I've never heard of anyone having to squeal in pain either. The hymen can break because of other things too.

OP: I chose experience in the poll but I lost mine to a virgin and it wasn't that bad. Don't get me wrong, the sex wasn't very good, but we had been together a while and it was nice to be each other's first. It is awkward though, a lot of fumbling and second guessing yourself.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Colour-Scientist said:
BakaSmurf said:
I'll -NEVER- have sex with a virgin girl if I can help it, the thought of causing the lady extreme pain while there's blood and she's squealing in pain... *shudder* It sends a wintery chill through my very soul. As far as I'm concerned pleasuring the lady takes top priority, and somehow I doubt that's even possible when you've just literally punched a bloody hole through her crotch that's causing her ungodly amounts of pain.
That doesn't happen to every girl and I've never heard of anyone having to squeal in pain either. The hymen can break because of other things too.
Yeah thats a bit flippping dramatic `Extreme pain`, it hurt less than a grazed knee.
Also, I dont know anyone who bled. I didn't.
It's really not a big deal.

OT: I lost mine with another virgin, which was good because back then I was immature and thought being a virgin was important, when now I realise it really isn't. My boyfriend now wasn't a virgin when I met him, and before I lost mine I might have been bothered by that because I thought it was a big deal.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
No way to say this without sounding like I'm bragging, but...

I lost mine to someone with experience. I didn't tell her it was my first time until after, when she asked me how I'd gotten so good at it. She didn't believe me.

In answer to the question though, I'd have still chosen someone with experience. That way, she could tell me if I was doing anything wrong/badly, so I could fix it. Would rather be told I'm doing it wrong than think I'm doing it right.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
I lost my virginity to another virgin. Oddly, I think I was the one in more pain than she was.

I'm kind of torn on the whole subject. I liked the kind of mutual clumsiness about the whole thing the first time I did it...but there was some awkwardness and some pain too that lessened the whole thing. The very next girl I slept with was also a virgin, and being the more 'experienced' one and her being very comfortable in her own skin meant we had an amazing time.

Honestly, if you're comfortable with that person and confident in yourself, then it should be something great regardless.

I get a little sad though when most people I know lost their virginity to some random guy/girl on a night-out and don't even remember it. Sadface.

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
Liquidacid23 said:
wha? how can it "boggle your mind" that society has an obsession with something that is required to continue it's existence

it's like me saying I don't understand why you have such an obsession with breathing
You confuse obsession and biological compulsion.
One is natural, the other is a potential problem.
To be obsessed with breathing one would have to focus a good deal of their concious effort on the act of breathing alone, savouring each breath above and beyond what is vitally necessary. To hold it up as some mystical method to making yourself a better person by doing it in a certain way.
Now imagine everyone did this, it was sensationalised by the media and held up on a pedestal like some sort of unwritten convention.
Now imagine you're the only person who doesn't feel this way about societies view on breathing. Doesn't the world look strange to you now?
Now you see where my view on sex comes from. It is not some mystic arcane right, it is not some piece of mighty knowledge passed onto man by an all powerful sky-daddy.
Is it really so hard to believe that someone doesn't get why the mere act of procreation is regarded as one of the single most important things in a species that has long since advanced beyond the stage where large families are a requirement for survival.