Poll: You're a virgin, would you rather your first time be with another virgin or someone with experience?

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Hang on a second. Let me try them both, and I'll get back to you.

...Honestly I think you summed it up yourself by including the poll option "It's a dumbass question for dumbasses".

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Definitely someone with some experience. The best part about my first time having sex was how open minded and helpful my partner was. Clear explanations of what she liked and didn't like, how much was too much, how much was not enough, etc. Another virgin might have some bullcrap in his/her head about he/she is "supposed" to like versus what he/she actually likes, and you don't really get to figure that out in the first go. If both participants are virgins, there's so much emotional baggage about how it should be that it could potentially be very distracting. If the experienced person knows you're a virgin, there's some understanding there that you're not going to great.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Honestly, this isn't something I could even bring myself to care about. What matters to me is that I care about the person and that person cares about me. I wouldn't want to choose my sex partner over some stupid reason like this.
Having sex with a virgin may sound like an advantage because the other person lacks the experience you lack too. However is this a good thing? You wont look like a fool in front of someone who is better at it, but if one of you have experience you can at least get some pointers. A common problem in sexual relationships, especially for the girl is that she doesn't know her body well enough to know what she likes or what she should feel. With a girl lacking experience this could still feel OK for the guy, but the girl might not feel comfortable and this can be devastating for the entire relationship.. However this is individual. If you are confident it wouldn't be too bad to pick one with experience, if you're insecure then a virgin might be better. Don't think too much about it, be casual about it and focus more on the relationship than the sex. A good relationship can survive bad sex better than a bad relationship.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
To me it doesn't matter, as long as I love him and the feeling is mutual.
I'd hope he wouldn't compare me to his exes, that's a pretty dickbag thing to do. Or if I'm not as good as his exes, keep shush about it.
You can't expect someone who is a virgin to be fantastic in bed after all.

dobahci

Jan 25, 2012
Lost mine to someone experienced, but I could've gone either way with it.

Either way, I think the question is wrong. You can think about which you would "prefer" in a hypothetical sense, but in real life it's more about who the person is and what kind of person they are, and how good your chemistry with them is.

And for all those people who chose "virgin" because they think there's something inherently better or "more pure" or more virtuous or some shit about a virgin, I feel bad for you. That's an archaic religious-based view which assumes that there's something inherently impure about being sexually active. Such an unhealthy way of thinking.

Ultratwinkie said:
I imagine being a virgin with an experienced partner is like a noob and a vet in Portal 2 coop. The noob is pretty much dead weight and the vet wonders why he even brought him along in the first place.

That isn't exactly an appealing situation.
One thing that's great about girls who are experienced -- not all of them, but a lot -- they love to teach.

Smertnik

Apr 5, 2010
Less chances of something going wrong if an experienced person is involved. On the other hand, being on the same "level" leaves less room for embarrassment.
My first significant other was a virgin as well but looking back now many troubles and difficulties in the beginning could have been avoided if one of us had been more experienced.

The whole debate is irrelevant, though, as it isn't like you usually choose these things anyway.

TizzytheTormentor said:
Doesn't matter, had sex!
<3

Ursus Buckler

Apr 15, 2011
Experienced. I know of two virgins who had to have operations after they had sex because the girl's pussy was so tight that it caused the guy major injury.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
My first time was virgin to virgin, it made it a lot more emotional and felt much more romantic that we were both each others first.

Admittedly kind of awkward but we got into it fairly quickly and it was pretty good especially for a first.

I would say it depends whether you're in it for the sex, which physically could be better with someone who knows what there doing, although just because someone isn't a virgin doesn't mean they are any good, but emotionally it felt great both being virgins.

Athinira

Jan 25, 2010
I lost my virginity to someone with experience, and i learned a lot from it.

People who vote "Virgin" because they're afraid of making a fool of themselves: You just won't learn that way, and you're not doing yourself a favor. There is no shame in having a first time, and you learn quicker the other way.

.oO(for the curious people, my first time was with a girl 9 years older than me. That's some experience, i tell you)

My name is Fiction

Sep 27, 2010
Screamarie said:
Well seeing as I truly am a virgin, the answer is...either. Being with another virgin there will hopefully be no expectations of greatness so doesn't matter. Being with someone experienced though I would make them aware of my inexperience and as long as they knew they probably weren't going to get a great performance out of shy, insecure me and they're cool with it, then still doesn't matter....but seeing as I'm to at least some extent a misanthrope and I hate the sound of two people kissing/making out I doubt this will ever be a worry for me.
And this is why you read the comments. It saves you time typing something that was already typed by another like minded person.
Thanks for saving me 20 less seconds of my life until I get carple tunnle. Thanks :D

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
bojackx said:
I'd go for one with experience, as I'd want my first time to be memorable, the good kind of memorable. Plus I could pull the whole "it's about being close and intimate" card out if I was crap.
Agreed. Also because I'd prefer someone who knew how all my parts worked rather than someone who was totally clueless.

And actually, I have some experience with this. My first time with another woman, she was experienced (and I was a virgin, obviously) so that went really well. On the other hand, my first time with a guy was with someone fairly inexperienced (I didn't ask if he was a virgin, and he didn't say anything about his experience either way, but if he wasn't he definitely wasn't very experienced) was awkward and it took a few tries before we really had a handle on how to best accomplish mutual satisfaction.

So yeah, if I was cursed with virginity again, then I'd seek out someone with experience to de-hymenize me.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
I'd rather it was with someone I care about, and who cares about me. The rest will take care of itself.

Malrock

Dec 18, 2010
My first time was awesome. The reasons were as follows:

1. I was old enough to not finish to quickly
(and most importantly)
2. My partner was well experienced

=)

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
AHAHAHA! The joke's on you, because I actually AM a virgin! GWAHAHAHA!

Heheheh...

*sniff*

foreveralone.jpg

But in all seriousness, I'd rather have the experience with another curious, 'untainted' individual. If I'm gonna look like a total idiot boning someone, might as well do it with someone who's just as dumb as I am.

Jeremy Meadows

Mar 10, 2011
Virgins suck at sex. It's true. That's why Im happy my first time was with someone who knew more then me. That way we can each get something out of it.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
I lost mine when she lost hers, and let me tell you; That was pretty special, but also pretty unpleasant. as in, bloody. we tried again later with succes.

Mar 9, 2010
Someone attractive, nothing else matters.

Probably someone experienced though, it'd just be far easier. I'm not a guy who really cares what someone else is thinking so how they judged me wouldn't really matter, I'm not the one who gets the shit sex.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Monoochrom said:
Virgins - Worrying too much about their first time since always!

It doesn't matter whatsoever and I suspect anyone who thinks it does is making said judgement with all the experience of, well, a virgin.

Also my dearest virgins, there exists a difference between sex and making love. If you want it to be nice the first time, make love, don't just have sex. In other words, have sex for the first time with someone for whom it isn't just mindless humping.
I find it so funny that your avatar is a cherry (at least it looks like it). It's so appropriate for this discussion xD

To answer the question though, another virgin.