Poll: You're a virgin, would you rather your first time be with another virgin or someone with experience?

Ursus Buckler

Apr 15, 2011
Kendarik said:
Ursus Buckler said:
Experienced. I know of two virgins who had to have operations after they had sex because the girl's pussy was so tight that it caused the guy major injury.
Good lord, how young were they? lol
About 16? It's true what they say, patience is definitely a virtue, and cuts down on dick operations :')

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
I lost mine to someone who was also a virgin, so that's what I put down on the poll. It was brief, but not bad, and much better the second time.

NubiJuan

Aug 1, 2010
Well, what if they don't like it, what if they say I'm no good, what if they say Get out of here kid. You've got no future. I just don't think I can handle that kind of rejection.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Another virgin would be preferable, but I really don't give a shit. If she's seriously into me, whether or not she has any STDs or already has a significant other are FAR more important questions.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
I used to think that it should be with someone I care about etc etc etc. But in honesty that was just me coming up with excuses because I was scared, nervous and completely idiotic when it came to women. It became a pretty big weight on my shoulders to be honest, I felt like a moron/idiot/worthless.

I had a drunken night with someone and now I actually feel a lot better about myself and I can talk to a women like a person and not some sort of religious artifact.

So, because of this, I'd say experience. I needed someone who wanted to have sex with me and left them pretty much control it, because I sure as hell wasn't going to suggest anything. Chances are if I was trying to loose it to another virgin it would of taken me a year to say hi.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I lost my virginity to someone who was a virgin. To be honest I can't imagine it would matter if you were with someone you felt completely comfortable with (I guess that's a fairly good sign of how your relationship is going), but maybe you might feel like you were being judged or something. It's not going to be amazing in an orgasmic way at least, so I don't think them knowing what they're doing is much help.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
A fellow virgin. It would just feel right?.you know aristocratic lifestyle, purity and all that to keep up. And let?s not forget how I will be her first time, so yeah!

But on the other hand experience is important too.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
ectoplasmicz said:
Lost mine to somebody experienced, led to an excellent memory and i got complimented which was nice. But it does feel good to take someone else's, because being the experienced one gives you a good feeling.
Fair enough. I lost mine to another virgin, and I didn't totally embarrass myself (though it wasn't the best fuck ever)

My current girlfriend strongly implied that she's a virgin, and if so, I think I'll end up taking it as it's a committed relationship (or as committed as you can be when you're an A level student)

Got an awful lot of people surprised we're still together, which somewhat irritates me.

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
Call me sexist, but due to my experiences, I tend to find most guys who sleep around kinda gross and many girls who do so less so. Not necessarily, there are some women who sleep around who kind gross me out. But still far more so with guys.

The way guys praise other guys for "getting laid", completely turns me off. The whole thing just resembles rape culture in my mind to me. And as soon as a guy starts resembling a "player" in my mind, I immediately want to stay a mile away.

At least some women manage to pull it off sometimes in a way that doesn't disturb me, in a "I'm a cool, independent woman" sort of way. Especially if they don't act as "players" by objectifying their own bodies and they don't engage in sex to please others.

Ursus Buckler

Apr 15, 2011
Kendarik said:
Ursus Buckler said:
Kendarik said:
Ursus Buckler said:
Experienced. I know of two virgins who had to have operations after they had sex because the girl's pussy was so tight that it caused the guy major injury.
Good lord, how young were they? lol
About 16? It's true what they say, patience is definitely a virtue, and cuts down on dick operations :')
lol I thought maybe she was 8 or something. I had no idea such an injury was possible with someone post puberty, I mean that sucker stretches unless the girl is WAY uptight/afraid.
I don't think the guy had any idea either... :L