Aug 15, 2008
http://store.steampowered.com/freeportal/

Basically, Portal is free until the 24th of March May on Steam

Download it now!

I command you!

EDIT: Everyone is so happy :)
Sharing joy is fun

Kungfu_Teddybear said:
You have to be fuckin' kidding me!! i just bought it for £13 2 days ago! *repeated headdesk*
Except this guy, I am so sorry

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
I will pirate it instead, just like I did the humble indie bundle, which could of cost me £0.01. the cheek those Devs have!

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Me thinks this has something to do with the addition of Macs to Steam. Welcome, Mac users! Can you get Valve to let us have more free stuff? =P

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
got to love Valve... I already have it with orange box...still is a great deal for those who don't have it

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Wait...I get to play Portal for free? As in costs nothing? Have I died and gone to heaven at some point in the past???

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
Armored Prayer said:
Damn I'd download this but I don't have the proper computer to play it on. Or a Steam account.
Make one, and "buy" it anyway.

You can download it again if you ever get a better computer, and you won't regret it.

Unless you've already played it on console or something.

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
More proof that even though every gaming company is out there to make profit, some do it in style and with consumer friendliness.

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
I'm downloading it as I type this, and I am amused how the time remaining varies from 25 minutes to 44 days. You have to love peak internet usage times..... Not.