Possible Dante's Inferno Achievements Leaked

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Hubilub said:
Alright, now I am convinced that Dante's Inferno is immature.

I don't know if I want to pick it up anymore.
I thought you didn't like this game anyway?
I didn't like that it was such a huge rip-off, but I was actually considering buying it. It seemed like it could at least keep me entertained for a while

LockeDown

Sep 27, 2009
Such a pity that the list is fake. I was looking forward to seeing "Pope on a Rope" flashing on my TV screen.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
the list is obviously fake, since the real trophies has been on PS3Trophies for a week or so.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Hate to say this, but I think the achievements are awesome and I really hope they are real.

Pope on a Rope sounds awesome! When I read it though I thought of 'Good Morning Vietnam' when Robin Williams' character says: "Pope on a Rope, wash with it, and go straight to heaven!"

The Two Demons, One Cup achievement sounds a bit hilarous. I can just imagine trying to explain to my GF that I am trying to get two demons to take a dump on me so I can kill them afterwards.

I really hope that this game is as good as they are marketing it. All this will be for naught if the gameplay sucks.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Hubilub said:
Julianking93 said:
Hubilub said:

I didn't like that it was such a huge rip-off, but I was actually considering buying it. It seemed like it could at least keep me entertained for a while
Eh. God of War III comes out about 2 weeks after Dante's Inferno, so just wait for that.

It'll be worth the wait. Finally seeing the epic battle between the Titans and the Gods.

"Epic" is fitting for such a war.

Binerexis

Dec 11, 2009
The achievements look amusing but I still won't be getting the game. Maybe that's because I read the FULL Divine Comedy or maybe because it has too many unanswered questions for me to consider the story passable but all this is just rantings for another time.

Back on topic, LOL THEY HAVE POO ACHIEVEMENTS!

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I found one they didn't list

But anyway, hope the game is good, I chose Darksiders and Bayonetta instead but still could be a great game.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
If people complain about the achievement names, then they aren't getting the full message that this game throws all politically-correct caution to the wind.

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
soulasylum85 said:
yea definetly a fake you can find the real list of achievements here

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/dantes-inferno/achievements/
Christemo said:
the list is obviously fake, since the real trophies has been on PS3Trophies for a week or so.
Attentive readers will find out this:

What it looks like is an early brainstorm of achievements for sure-to-come DLC for Dante's Inferno.
This means nobody claimed these were the achievements for the original game, but for the upcoming downloadable content. I'm not saying this automatically means these achievements are real, but it automatically means you are wrong and should read properly.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Hubilub said:

It is, horribly immature no less, but in a way that it's also absolutely hilarious. Only a fool would take this all seriously. I still won't get it though.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Hubilub said:
Julianking93 said:
Hubilub said:

Eh. God of War III comes out about 2 weeks after Dante's Inferno, so just wait for that.

It'll be worth the wait. Finally seeing the epic battle between the Titans and the Gods.

Well, I'm inpatient. And I won't get it soon enough.

I've ordered the Special Pandora's Box Edition!

snow

Jan 14, 2010
I don't know... Although it would be a chuckle to see some of those flash across the screen.. It doesn't help the image of gamers being immature that people seem to follow so blindly...

Here's to hoping this list never sees the light of day..

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Hubilub said:
Julianking93 said:
Hubilub said:
Julianking93 said:
Hubilub said:

Well, I'm inpatient. And I won't get it soon enough.

I've ordered the Special Pandora's Box Edition!
Damn. Isn't that the one that's like 100 dollars or something?

What does it come with?