Possible TRICO Footage Leaks

dragonburner

Feb 21, 2009
smallharmlesskitten said:
dragonburner said:
Mr.Pandah said:
The boy looks horrid. Ps2 graphics, early gen. I hope this isn't for real, because it doesn't look like much fun. Or much you can do with it.
Exactly my thoughts. Like Game Cube or something. On another note I would have preferred Shadow of the Colossus 2.
You strange silly person..
....? What did that add to the conversation?

smallharmlesskitten

Not David Bowie
Apr 3, 2008
dragonburner said:
dragonburner said:
Mr.Pandah said:
The boy looks horrid. Ps2 graphics, early gen. I hope this isn't for real, because it doesn't look like much fun. Or much you can do with it.
Exactly my thoughts. Like Game Cube or something. On another note I would have preferred Shadow of the Colossus 2.
Quite a lot actually. It was more a play on your subconcious opinions that the PS3 has bad graphics. But there we have a conundrum, as I do not know your true subconcious thoughts. So i put the Conundrum in a Box. Ipso Facto. The beast is dead. It is simple. But where to put the body of the beast? The Box seems to be the best solution but we cannot. As the conundrum has just settled in and refuses to move.

Does that answer your question my good fellow?

Avida

Oct 17, 2008
This looks like a fantastic concept, especially the fact that it gets bigger with time, absolutely cant wait :)

dragonburner

Feb 21, 2009
dragonburner said:
dragonburner said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Quite a lot actually. It was more a play on your subconcious opinions that the PS3 has bad graphics. But there we have a conundrum, as I do not know your true subconcious thoughts. So i put the Conundrum in a Box. Ipso Facto. The beast is dead. It is simple. But where to put the body of the beast? The Box seems to be the best solution but we cannot. As the conundrum has just settled in and refuses to move.

Does that answer your question my good fellow?
Acctually the only system I own is a PS3 so... Your still not adding much just bein' stupid.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Keane Ng said:
oliveira8 said:
That chimera thing looks horrible...Its like they trying to make it cute and scary at the same time and fail at it.
Mr.Pandah said:
If it's real, it's probably concept footage that might be old for all we know. The creature and boy probably look drastically different now. If they're real.
Keane, they aren't real, its a game. They don't actually exist.