Post a Fun Fact About Yourself

Dma

Jun 28, 2011
I have diplopia so I see two of everything without contact lenses. Its actually more amusing then annoying.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
I was born on Christmas day. And to this day hold the record for the amount of Jesus jokes aimed at me.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
The lines (that fold up when you close your hand) on my palm is different to my other palm.
On my right palm the two lines on the right side are close but there is a clear gap, while on left palm on the left side are jined to a point. I guess that mean I ain't symetrical.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
IQ of 156 and still managed to where odd shoes to school today. Apparently I have no common sense, fashion sense or much other sense.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
When I was only a few months old, I was almost killed by a SWAT team. To be fair, the situation DID involve a presidential assassination plot.

(not joking)

Hafnium

Jun 15, 2009
My right ear is slightly higher than my left (at least the base is), you'd never notice but glasses sit crooked on the ears and it annoys me! Nature also cursed me with poor eyesight, but I win by using contacts. :)

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Leemaster777 said:
When I was only a few months old, I was almost killed by a SWAT team. To be fair, the situation DID involve a presidential assassination plot.

(not joking)
Wait, hold up.

What?

Please, elaborate!

Snoody

Nov 23, 2009
I can chug an entire litre of soda and not belch. I can also eat whatever i want and I don't gain weight. Ever. Life works for me.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Nimcha said:
Leemaster777 said:

(not joking)
Wait, hold up.

What?

Please, elaborate!
I can't. That would violate the deal I made with the goverment.

...okay, I'm kidding about THAT. But I feel this story is funnier if I DON'T elaborate.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
Romidude said:
OutcastBOS said:
I get obsessed with things like comics, video games, TV shows, and movies very easily. (For my latest obsession, if you're curious, take a look over at my avatar)
That's Ballerina Mafia, by Immelmann, Right? :s
OT: I can speak English and French fluently, and broken bits of Russian.
Well, yeah, that's the art style. But the characters are from Concession.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Leemaster777 said:
Nimcha said:
Leemaster777 said:

(not joking)
Wait, hold up.

What?

Please, elaborate!
I can't. That would violate the deal I made with the goverment.

...okay, I'm kidding about THAT. But I feel this story is funnier if I DON'T elaborate.
You're a cruel person. :(

As for myself, I seem to be the only woman in the world who enjoys watching motorsports.

Jul 20, 2011
A fun fact about myself? A few years ago on a dare I sold (nothing) on Ebay. I must have written a pretty good ad for nothing as I netted $87.00 usd and change. I was so excited that I then sold my virtual (Crack) as a joke and sadly this time I only made $62.00. I was a little let down since I said it was kid tested and mother approved,gently used butt in mint condition and not only would it make a nice planter but a cool hand warmer for the poor in the winter. I would have thought nothing would have been worth less but Noooooo! I was devastated for at least 25 minutes. The I treated my friends to pizza and we recovered from the emotional trauma.

NoseDigger

Aug 25, 2009
I had pityriasis rosea. I'm one of the 0.13% of men who get it.
I speak four languages, three fluently and the last semi fluently.
Can't donate blood either.
According to my friends, my nipples are exceptionally fascinating.

This was harder to come up with than I thought.

danielns13

May 21, 2011
I have a large scar on my back from when my shower fell apart and collapsed on me.

I canoe competitively, but I'm not that good. I'm a better canoeer than most people though.